My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl" - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

The gap moe is strong in this one and I’m loving this wayy too much

Fed-Kun's army
as much as i love how cute this couple is, i want a ch more focused on our narcissist carino boi and tsun carino boi

Double-page supporter
@thrembs
yeah, he got turned out. the other guy was too persistent while he himself was too meek to voice any concern until recently, even then the guy's persistence won him over.. Now imagine if there was an outlet for him to get him to stop being so meek so doormat, this wouldn't have happened. He got turned out. It 's a good representation anyway as there is a portion of bottoms who got turned out.

edit: If you still can't grasp it, think from his countrypeople or his relatives perspective who before sending him out to do the cd ritual. To them it is just a ritual that he must complete and then get a wife yadda yadda. Not him return with a boyfriend.
Or if you want a more realistic example look at prisons. You can look up on youtube horror stories from ex cons of witnessing guys getting turned into another mans wife..

Aggregator gang
This was a real cute chapter. Heh.

I would like to leave it there, but I'm conflicted by that last part. It felt like Uzuki was forced into this ship.

I love the ship, and it will probably turn out ok, but it felt forced, even if Inui doesn't have bad intentions.

Anyways, I'm sure their relationship will progress in a good way and eventually that ship will be solid.

Dex-chan lover
@ribbitribbitsaga
I know what his backstory is. Yeesh.

If a guy is attracted to another guy, he ain’t straight.

You just compared a coed school to prison. Oy, gevalt! Why did I even bother?!

Double-page supporter
@Thrembs
I know what his backstory is. Yeesh.
You didn't though? If you knew his backstory you'd know he is straight.
If a guy is attracted to another guy, he ain’t straight.
Yeah? You're forgetting the how. You blatantly ignore the personality the author wrote for Uzuki. Again Uzuki in the last panel even realized he was feeling abnormal. I wont explain the whole thing but even @Danglark realized there's something fishy with this ship.
You just compared a coed school to prison. Oy, gevalt! Why did I even bother?!
Jesus Christ how did you get to that conclusion!? Did the neo nazis commence a holocaust on your IQ, buddy? Clearly I state the prison reference is a realistic example.
This is a video from good ol death talking about witnessing a guy getting "got" aka getting turned out aka turning gay in prison
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltztB0fQxsQ
Bless your heart.

Fed-Kun's army
went to translator site to read their announcements.

apparently this series is ending on ch 14

feelsbadman

Fed-Kun's army
@ribbitribbitsaga Getting turned out involves violence, coercion and in many cases rape. Getting called cute doesn't do that. Inui just complimented him. If he was feeling uncomfortable by it, he would have confronted him about it. He is pretty meek, but he also did tell Inui his gender despite that. So he's not a complete fucking pussy. He also wasn't happy about it at first because he thought that it was something Inui was either forced to say or something that he said to anyone. He started blushing when he realized Inui was doing it of his own volition and that those were his true feelings. I think the author could have done a better job voicing Uzuki's inner thoughts so its less jarring for some readers, even though they foreshadowed it multiple times. Also I think you are trying to make his background a complete representative of his personality. The dude went there to cross-dress as a rite of passage, but that doesn't mean he can't like dudes. We know its a rather small country and that smaller countries tend to be more traditional, but we really don't know their stance on gay marriage and the like. Assuming that he would have to get a wife when he comes home is kinda dumb when we don't know shit about his culture. If this was the real world, that would be a proper assumption, but this is a manga where a rite of passage involves crossdressing. We can't assume shit at that point.

Users who are viewing this thread