My Food Looks Very Cute - Ch. 147 - Want to share an umbrella?

Dex-chan lover
Ok but part of me thinks that is the mom using magic to pretend to be her daughter so she can find out about the friends.

I’m sad that they don’t seem to be trying to do more to combat the losing memories like writing down a timeline of event or bringing up the gaps in memories. I also assume that such things wouldn’t work since they aren’t showing such attempts and showing them fail would probably be pretty depressing. It seems like she has forgotten she was going to start forgetting things which I usually feel like is the last hope for transitioning from having lost all memories to making new ones smoothly.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

QINYU RETURNS! seems like this is good, even if she hasnt done the advanced magic its been said shes highly capable earlier in the comic

well, at least im going to china next year so i can see if i can get the book then if its still on sale still

Dex-chan lover
Thanks K&Q for resuming this series.

Depending on how the story develops, I am seriously considering collecting this series in print. 💸

Ok but part of me thinks that is the mom using magic to pretend to be her daughter so she can find out about the friends.

I’m sad that they don’t seem to be trying to do more to combat the losing memories like writing down a timeline of event or bringing up the gaps in memories. I also assume that such things wouldn’t work since they aren’t showing such attempts and showing them fail would probably be pretty depressing. It seems like she has forgotten she was going to start forgetting things which I usually feel like is the last hope for transitioning from having lost all memories to making new ones smoothly.
Here's the thing. Lan herself was thinking about writing things down or making a video a few chapters ago!. It was right before she meant Chloe in the elevator. Why didn't anyone else but the person losing their memories think about doing this?

Dex-chan lover
Here's the thing. Lan herself was thinking about writing things down or making a video a few chapters ago!. It was right before she meant Chloe in the elevator. Why didn't anyone else but the person losing their memories think about doing this?
Because it would mean less drama

Users who are viewing this thread