My Food Looks Very Cute - Ch. 148 - Under Your Umbrella

Lol, there's some untranslated speech bubbles.

The first one kinda says "You're so exicted" kinda, it's kinda hard to translate chinese now I realise. The way sentences are structured is in Chinese is really hard to translate.

The second one says "long time to see, XiaoYu." This one is easy to translate, since the sentence is easy to turn into English.

Thank you for the translation and hard work

Group Leader
Apologies for the first upload! I'm still in the process of building a PC and I'm working a irl job to get the money for it so I'm working with this very laggy and slow laptop of mine. I guess page 2 didn't save when i fixed up that part at the end. I appreciate the people who told me where the error was! I'll do my best to make sure it doesn't happen again. :) Happy reading!

Dex-chan lover
...Posted in the wrong thread. Not sure how the mistake was made.
What thread series you meant to post? :finnawoke:

Mistake probably happened because post draft was saved, pretty sure it's carried everywhere until you actually post it.

Dex-chan lover
This one. This chapter and that chapter were right next to each other in the Updates feed, so we clicked on the wrong "View Comments" button.
Something happened to the link so it doesn't work.

Ah yes, once in a while I accidentally do that too lol

Dex-chan lover
This one. This chapter and that chapter were right next to each other in the Updates feed, so we clicked on the wrong "View Comments" button.
I'll take this as your sneaky way of making a recommendation! I think I saw that series before but forgot about it.

Users who are viewing this thread