My Food Looks Very Cute - Ch. 149 - ...

Dex-chan lover
What is the point in deleting her as a friend? She's losing her memories, sure, but you can explain that to her? And the messages would help in doing so? :pepehmm:
I think the idea is that they need to start like they’ve never even been acquainted, and the messages could affect that. Cause why would she have the messages of someone she’s never even met? So basically, they need to erase all evidence of Mary from her life.

Disclaimer: I am a dumbass, take all my thoughts with a grain of salt

Dex-chan lover
What is the point in deleting her as a friend? She's losing her memories, sure, but you can explain that to her? And the messages would help in doing so? :pepehmm:
They don't plan to let her know she's lost her memory of Mary. They want to avoid the stress and burden that would apply to her and rather rekindle her forgotten relationship naturally. By "they" I mostly mean this is what Mary wants.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
God I missed this so much but it's this chapter uuauauueueaua

Dex-chan lover
Why aren’t they just having the boss read all of lans memories and then give them back to her later? The answer is yuri drama
the awunser is your really shound use your 2 neurons bro not everything is DRAMA when they was set up on the FIRST FEW CHAPTERS but i guess you also have memory issues!!! Marry! KNEW of the curse from the moment they MET

Group Leader
Does this mean you guys are translating this again? I NEED my vampire x wolf girl yuri
We never stopped translating the series. My laptop is very slow and I don’t have the funds for a new one currently. Also we all have lives outside of translating so a break is needed since we have been doing this series for 2 years. Luckily I have more help now so hopefully updates don’t take forever now

Dex-chan lover
I think the idea is that they need to start like they’ve never even been acquainted, and the messages could affect that. Cause why would she have the messages of someone she’s never even met? So basically, they need to erase all evidence of Mary from her life.

Disclaimer: I am a dumbass, take all my thoughts with a grain of salt
They don't plan to let her know she's lost her memory of Mary. They want to avoid the stress and burden that would apply to her and rather rekindle her forgotten relationship naturally. By "they" I mostly mean this is what Mary wants.
Right so basically Mary is an idiot and none of this is meant to actually be the logical way to go about it. Good thing they have magic to fix it later anyway :kek:

b58

Double-page supporter
Don't think it's really about avoiding the stress, more about it's just kinda awkward and feels wrong to introduce yourself to what is functionally a complete stranger with "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend now, love me" :p I feel like it's an extremely common amnesia-related trope as well.

Dex-chan lover
Don't think it's really about avoiding the stress, more about it's just kinda awkward and feels wrong to introduce yourself to what is functionally a complete stranger with "I'm supposed to be your girlfriend now, love me" :p I feel like it's an extremely common amnesia-related trope as well.
Yeah that's what I was wrapping up in "stress," I just didn't want to get into detail because I was skeptical of whether that person intended to have a reasonable discussion anyway. And their subsequent response kind of proved that out for me. But I agree.

Last edited:
Supporter
If some one would come at me and say they where not only my friend but my lover randomly, even if you show me message and memory I would still not really interpret them as mine.
I think Mary is trying to rebuild the relation organically and is "confident" she can, and if you have this mind set it make more sense to go the organic route instead of the weird one.

I mean our poor wolfy just discovered that mind altering magic exist, I would not trust my memory or other showing me my "own memory" with the use of magic... similar to the one that just modified my mind yesterday so easily just after that, the author could make this work no problem but organic is best

Edit : Thanks to the TL team :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
the awunser is your really shound use your 2 neurons bro not everything is DRAMA when they was set up on the FIRST FEW CHAPTERS but i guess you also have memory issues!!! Marry! KNEW of the curse from the moment they MET
Bro calm down, none of what you are saying makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread