My Friend's Hidden Charm - Ch. 1

it would've been really better if she was single, or has just broken up, or the oppa broke up first. but suddenly breaking up with your bf coz you are attracted to your friend's dick...doesn't sit right with me. if her feelings were swayed or she no longer liked the oppa then that would've been fine too. but then again, keeping up the relationship when you are constantly thinking about other man's dick is also cruel to oppa. ugh...this is really conflicting and i feel bad for the bf.

Dude this shit is legit fucked. Those people in school talking about someone else's dick size so openly like that.. shame on them(legit traumatizing). People in the comments seem okay with this manhwa but it just doesn't sit well with me. I don't think people would react the same way if the roles were reversed

@A_STAY *yawns* people and their moral high horse. Boys talk about girl size all the time but is it that shocking for you to see girls do the same thing? If anything this is pretty realistic. Also there's literally ECCHI and SMUT tags on the description so what did you expect? If you know you're uncomfortable with this kind of dirty talk why even be here? Why read ECCHI and SMUT manhwa?

Well, what a coincidence just a couple of days ago I was reading the raws for this one and today there's an english translation! yay for me!!
Thanks for picking this up

@reijou I'm mean you're not wrong. I dunno why I got worked up about this this one there're tons of comics like this and I usually like reading them

It started out cute but being swayed by dick... doesn't really sit right... FL weirds me tf out rn but I'm staying bc the friend looks cute

Breaking up with your boyfriend after 1 year of dating? That seems dumb asf, i hope no one irl ever does this. Fuck this author xd

Story seemed really cute where girl starts becoming attracted to childhood friend after seeing him naked, but I think the way the author made the fml act made her kinda scummy by immediately dumping her bf of one year and then asking to see friend’s dick at the end. I mean she really just objectified this dude. I’ll still read and hope the author was just trying to make the extreme reaction funny.

Dex-chan lover
Her childhood friend looks different now cause her childhood friend's childhood friend looks different than she thought. 🤣🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread