My Friend's Hidden Charm - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
So I was looking at the pics on the raw site. Doe the FML get with another guy while she's still messing around with the ML?

Actually, never mind, I caught up on another site.

She openly crushes on another guy while the MC is present. And it looks like the other guy will try to get with her just to piss off the MC. Even though to her they are just friends with benefits, I can't like a person who would do that. Dropping this for now, because the NTR "bait"(?) is just too much.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP TALL KING
ENaGIXTX0AE41Lh

FL is super shady and in no way deserves our boy Ji Woon, who is a top shelf cinnamon roll.

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn’t call her shady but she is definitely an insensitive horn dog,
But I don’t get to into stories like this for it to bother me so it is what it is lol
Plus it’s refreshing to see a female MC like this~

Tho I’ll continue with this hoping best boy ML gets some real love back (regardless who it is from)

Lmao I did not expect that ending. Thank you so much for the chapter!! I have to say tho, I’m so tired of the inner/misogyny that always pops out anytime a smut shows a woman proactively exploring her sex life with a love interest or multiple interests. Real life is about exploring and trying to figure out what you want while being true to yourself and respecting others. If our cute himbo actually likes her he needs to take time to figure out if it’s just the nani or her he likes and then communicate with her. So far our girl is the only one being honest here. Again, thank you so much for another chapter!!❤️

I legit feel bad for her ex... he did really nothing wrong. And it's really her just being so damn horny that she wants sex more than actual emotions.

If she's not interested in the guy anymore it's fine to break up. It sucks but it happens, and she broke it off before she could cheat. You're allowed to break up for any reason lol.

Double-page supporter
Damn, imagine getting dump because someone has a bigger dick. This girl is quite kinky as well.

@hobisflower
Except FL didn't give the ex any reason, really, and he's wondering what went wrong (since it's through no *active* fault of his own). It's fine to drift apart but she just dumped him and didn't have the decency to explain or give him any sort of closure. She's also not being honest to the ML, who has reason to believe that she actually likes him, not just his big d.

Most people would be disgusted with this behavior from a man, so why are we letting a woman get away with it? She is free to explore her kinks, but she is playing with the emotions of others in the process and showing zero remorse. Yuck.

@Petrea But she did, in this chapter she said how she mentioned when she broke up with him, she just wasn't attracted to him anymore. While in the first chapter the only scene we got was "oppa let's break up" and then boom her in her bed.

Also what is she not honest about? So far this literally went from her seeing his dick accidentally, to her wanting to see his dick intentionally (she asked then backtracked, then he was like here's my dick), to the sex, to more sex. No where has she ever told ML that she has interest in him, and no where has he expressed that he has interest in her more than what can be perceived as pillow talk. And nowhere has he taken the intiative to ask where they stand, as far as we are shown so far.

@alphagudetama

Yeah, but how much time has passed between when she broke up with him and the scene in this chapter?

Also, look at the promo art for the manhwa. ML is all moony, while she's like, ah shit. In this entire series so far, ML sees her and FL sees his d. (Note, she literally says in Chapter 1 that she never thought of him as a man before seeing it before.) As this does have a Romance tag, I'm guessing ML really does like her and eventually she falls in love with him (not *just* his d) too.

Let's not forget she's adding new kinks in without prior approval and consent.

I'm diving way too deep on a smut-tagged manhwa, so take everything with a grain of salt.

Dex-chan lover
everyone loves the boy, but the boy needs to step up and be clear about what kind of relationship he wants. and im not just taking his side over hers, if the roles were reversed id say the same thing. to me it feels kind of low-key manipulative if he keeps like, having sex with her under false pretenses? thats supposed to be his friend, and she thinks its a no strings arrangement so if there's a growing expectation on one end she deserves to hear about it or they need to stop before they hurt each other.

he needs to say "im falling in love with you, so i can't keep having casual sex with you. its no longer casual for me." if she's really his friend she'll agree and then figure out her own feelings and move forward, but this being a manhwa im sure that is not what is going to happen. which is sad because i really like both of them and want them to be happy!

Mnx

Omg that girl is insane! I like her honesty but i dont like how she treats the boysss arghhh

Users who are viewing this thread