My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 11 - The Girl Who Confessed to Me is Only Cold In Reality

Double-page supporter
I got an idea, don't stick with cancerous characters that just reek with a shitty personality. That's why tsunderes are the worst if they aren't done well.

Double-page supporter
Is it weird that I dislike that girl? It would be more interesting if MC would go out with girl that he drove with. Would be more unique manga and character development would me more interesting.

Dex-chan lover
Wait until she's finished the script and then make her "disappear". It's the only way, MC.

Dex-chan lover
The series warned you people about the heroines being annoying lol
@gregger also, the whole plot about NEEDING his uncle's help is really dumb too, considering his game is stupidly popular so he shouldn't need to beg someone to get hired. Some may argue that he's a minor and that's why they need help but one of the members of the circle is an adult that can take contractual obligations with literally 0 problems

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure if he force his way on her, she would refuse verbally, but her body will literally have ZERO resistance.

you ask what "supposed to do" easy bro!
talk your fake gf this(your fake tsundere and short hair is really not my type...[this girl character really annoying]) clear! mission complete...! and back HQ(bedroom) and say "I love only iroha"..

Dex-chan lover
Just blackmail the dad for his cheating ez let dad fk other women while MC fk his daughter

For a manga with no ecchi, I'm barely hanging on like this. Yes, the main chicks are still hot in the same way that all female characters from basically all manga and anime are so it's not enough to cover these awful personalities. I appreciate the dynamic change with Mashiro because it seemed like she was about to start speaking her mind and not being super weird but instead they cranked her weirdness waay up.

At least, this should increase the actions Iroha takes but every time she retracts her confessions with that "just kidding" attitude, I lose interest in her and the manga as a whole.

On another note, Mashiro's dad is a total badass. He followed through with that super hot waitress. She may be the hottest chick in the manga too. Lmao.

Contributor
Hol' up, that playboy of a company prez actually succeeded in seducing the waitress from that restaurant? She might be a nameless extra, but I kinda feel sorry for her since it feels like he's totally the kind of womanizer who just uses women and throws them away once he gets bored.

Like, he's paranoid about all the boys in Mashiro's school being predators... because he is one himself.

Users who are viewing this thread