My Friend's Little Sister Has It in for Me! - Ch. 7 - My Friend's Little Sister and I are Only Serious As The Two Of Us

Why is the cousin in the love triangle? Is the author trying to recreate the Habsburgs?

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha
Nah, all the not-Iroha and not-Mashiro girls in the LN are just harem bait, they won't join the harem (except maybe Midori)

Fed-Kun's army
Okaaay, my interest spiked a bit. Kinda digging this now.

Mashiro still pisses me off to no end though.

MC is in perpetual denial because Iroha is keep teasing him non stop plus he need to keep the deal to be cousin fake boyfriend for the jobs on his uncle company. At least this mc has reason why he does nothing when girls throwing theirselves at him unlike other harem mc. Also Sensei isn't on mc bowl.

Dex-chan lover
I just can't get invested. Every "twist" feels so rushed and forced and it all feels so disjointed. Used to be an okay gag-comedy but the story really isn't good.

Contributor
@Mirazu
Thirteen Orphans (Kokushi Musou) would be worth either 32,000 (non-dealer) or 48,000 (Mashiro as the dealer), not 4,800.

Contributor
I'm planning reading the LN yet, But I can assumse about 5th Floor alliance :
At least my Speculation 90% right
- 5th Floor alliance : Named by MC because all 5 members Living in 5th floor apartement, Start By Room 501-504
- The Member :
1. Akiteru / AKI (MC) = Director & Producer
2. Kohinata Ozuma / OZ = Programmer
3. Sumire-sensei / Murasaki Shikibu = Artist/Illustrator
4. Kohinata Iroha / ? = Seiyuu/Voice Actress
and
5. Makigai Namako = Scenario Writer [Probability 60% his identity is Mashiro]
CMIMW

Aggregator gang
Just how stupid can she be? She knows that MC thinks, that she just like to tease him and because of that he will never look at her in romantic way yet she expects a miracle? I can't find logic here

Don't worry you have the power of plot armor, the bearer of the title, and also the previlege of the first girl. You are 99% winning already gurl.

Users who are viewing this thread