My Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Let's Live Together

Double-page supporter
@edamame it's his. This author rarely drawn intimate scenes explicitly but from the dialogue it was clear that Masamune is the father, because Youko said that if she told him then he will most likely take responsibility which in return limit his future, all for her sake.

And another hint is if it's another man's child then she most likely devastated and worried to tell him about that, she instead really happy about her pregnancy but decide to run away so Masamune doesn't have to bear the responsibility, which I think is stupid because she's so sad in the end but I guess that's how she does things.

Aggregator gang
I’m at page 11 of this chapter not reading the comments cause don’t wanan be spoiled but SHES AN FN IDIOT! HIS WHOLE REASON TO MAKE HIS LADYBUG PRODUCTS WAS BECAUSE OF YOU! GOD THAT FRUSTRATES ME…. Love the book author

Dex-chan lover
Lol I don’t think I’ve read a manga that did the whole “I’ve been hiding a child from you for however many years” trope that actually had a good reason and add this manga up there as well for crappy reasons

Dex-chan lover
Lol I don’t think I’ve read a manga that did the whole “I’ve been hiding a child from you for however many years” trope that actually had a good reason and add this manga up there as well for crappy reasons
My Daughter is the Final Boss does a decent job at this by making the father an asshole that the mother didn't want to go to until she had literally no other option. It's a pretty generic regression story, but pretty fun overall.

Dex-chan lover
Obviously taking care of his own daughter is the right thing to do, but at the same time, the dude hasn't even been truly able to take care of himself. But then again, having something so big change in his life is naturally the very thing he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread