My Girl

Dex-chan lover
..... speechless is all i can say. i came after reading one of the author's work and thought "this manga is so great, better read others". i've been digging to first 10 chap only but my eyes been sweating for every chapter! how the author put so so so much life advice here and there probably the main reason why i love this. Gonna come back for more review when i finished the whole story~

edit : i'm done! too bad the author leave it hanging like that but it's all good. still 10000/10

It felt like riding a train of emotion... the story made me think of life more than i ever do until now. I really love this...

Though, i kinda pity katagiri-san because masamune is kinda 'slow' but overall its worthy to read

Double-page supporter
it's a beautiful and wholesome story... RECOMMENDED!! TOTALLY WORTHY OF YOUR TIME!!

The premise of this novel is complete garbage and not worth reading. The mom decides to abandon the father after she learns she's pregnant for no damn reason and then the kid shows up after 5 years and the FATHER feels guilty for moving on. This is complete garbage.

I just finished reading it and i have to say it was fantastic however the fact that the mother left the father without telling him she was pregnant made me furious because the father didn’t even had the chance to meet his own kid for 5 years and the worst thing is the mother still loved the father a lot and the only reason why she left him without saying anything was because she didn’t want him to give up his normal life and become a father...I mean that’s harsh on the father, the kid and the mother as well. But other than that this manga was greatly written and the story it self was wholesome so i would personally give this one a 8.5/10

@DubZer0 What do you mean no reason? He was a highs chool student, she was four years older than him. She knew he would sacrifice everything about his future to make them a happy family, a stable family if he learned of the child—that's why she left. She was mature enough to know that point, but also too much in love to not notice its consequences on him. And he understood her choice as well. There isn't anything wrong with the premise nor their actions.

This is easily a great 9, though some moments seem a little forced by the plot it doesn't affect the reading experience or any other thing. Wholesome story that can shed you some tears.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 16 was the first chapter I finished dry eyed. Not because I wasn't feeling it, but because I was all out of tears by that point.

I love this manga. It made me feel things.

Aggregator gang
too short, too god damned short, and a direct shot to the feels.

Users who are viewing this thread