My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Ch. 14 - LOST MYSELF

Contributor
When it turned out that she's really bad at being creepy, it kinda started getting boring, but now when he might start getting obsessed over her, it becomes interesting again.

Dex-chan lover
Part of me slightly fears that this manga will turn into a typical romance, but most of me knows that's a baseless fear because the last chapter clearly foreshadowed with the way his eyes were depicted that he's replacing the sense of meaning/excitement that the idea of falling previously provided him with with Kisaki's existence...

I just wish the mangaka would depict more of Kisaki's crazy side, but maybe that's just not happening as much because this arc is meant to show him idealizing her...?

Or maybe I'm jumping to conclusions about the flow of the plot, just like I did back during the arc where he went to her house. Honestly, this manga can't come out fast enough for me. And as others said, only 11 pages this week...

Dex-chan lover
I have serious doubts about this manga's future. It's surprising just how quickly it lost its momentum. And honestly, the role reversal arc that's being teased feels rather bland.

This definitely would've been better as a long oneshot rather than a series, I don't think the author has enough interesting ideas.

Group Leader
mmm..... I mean its cute that its getting the fluff.... but where is the creepy? mmmm

Dex-chan lover
Correct, this is about his descend into yandere mode for her.
Interesting idea.

What's at least clear is that the previous chapter had the whole color page showing her looking like a goddess or holy being from his perspective, then this chapter showing that he's subconsciously developed an emotional dependence.

But so far, it just hasn't shown him be very yandere. He's shown to be psychologically dependent on her existence, and that's clearly in line with her goal to make him want to look only at her (keikaku doori). But how he expresses that dependence could range from yandere to just... love. I mean, plenty of lovers are emotionally dependent.

Not everyone can be a yandere, or at least, not everyone is qualified to be a top-tier yandere... Just look at Kisaki's human manipulation skills and knowledge of surveillance equipment, for reference.

To me, the appeal of his character is largely related to how he's willing to risk danger to himself just to fill the hole inside himself, to make his heart race. But he hasn't been shown to be willing to do immoral things for that purpose. I'd like to see more of that inner darkness, since it's boring if everything goes exactly as Kisaki plans... But well, I don't dislike this type of yandere, so I'll still enjoy it somewhat if the story settles for transforming his darkness into dependency. Bottom line is, I need to see more of Kisaki being crazy, rather than just the perfect girlfriend.

@fried_salad To me, it all depends on how quickly this manga wraps up. I didn't expect last chapter's development to happen so soon in the story, so now I'm afraid that it will end within a few volumes. I hope I'm wrong and it lasts for closer to 10 volumes.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
now he is obsessed with her. what could possibly go wrong.
i remember in the earlier chapters she said something like "i want you to think of me and only me" so i think him literally just staring at her and focusing on nothing else (like she did to him previously in his room) is exactly what she wanted

Users who are viewing this thread