My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Ch. 22 - FUTURE PLANS

Group Leader
so he basically is screwed up beyond reason.... but I donr get what zkisaki is doing.... did she just give up or isnplanning somerhing? so hard to understand the direction of this manga...

I'm excited for a roller-coaster ride to the end, but I really hope it doesn't turn out to be some cliched confrontation about the power of love and friendship overcoming the emptiness. I know it would never happen, but I would be fine with him actually killing himself and the manga spending its last few chapters with Kisaki/friends/family trying to put the pieces together to figure out what went wrong.

If Kisaki did have some master plan in starving him of his yandere or something, that would probably fall flat for me (purposely boring your boyfriend to the point of him sleepwalking through a year-and-a-half of his life? Damn).

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
:worry::wtf::notlikethis:
I'd say it's a somewhat natural progression, but damn. I really wonder where this manga is going and how it'll end up...

Dex-chan lover
Bro went from searching for thrill to bring demented to just end up being suicidal. This Manga will go 30 chapters max.

Users who are viewing this thread