My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Ch. 27 - FINAL CHAPTER FOREVER

Group Leader
and the end was just fluff.... a bit disappointing cause trully the promise of the series to me was one of the few "Yandere done right"..... oh well... it is what it is. Ended up being a short series after all... a bit sad.

Dex-chan lover
This manga had an excellent premise, I was really looking forward to a toxic romance between these two, where they play mind games with each other. I don't dislike a happy ending, but it feels like a whimper instead of a bang. What a waste, honestly; idk if it just got axed, or if the mangaka simply couldn't keep up the pace (I'm leaning on the latter, due to how it switched to essentially a biweekly format because, according to their explanation, the mangaka couldn't do a chapter a week).

Dex-chan lover
The ending of the manga makes sense in the fact that we have to just take a step back and be like "oh yeah, they're human beings." Because honestly their damage/trauma is... Pretty tame; And they're edgy kids wanting more melodrama in a modern world, where their depth kinda stops past a simple explanation for them. So I can respect how it ended, even if it was a bit rushed on how it could've fleshed out Haruka a bit more to give us a proper bang of an ending. Gonna guess author might've been overwhelmed with the workload and wanted to end things short and sweet too.

Like as entertaining of a story it could've been to have it be what we all wanted with a toxic relationship with batshit nsane people... Aren't we taking Haruka's line of thought at that point? idk

I've honestly stopped reading at some point and came back to catch up to finish today so I just wasn't looking for what the beginning aluded to compared to how it ended. Tokano still lovely to me still xd

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, Haruka gave me more goosebumps than Kisaki, to be honest. The ending was just...uh, pretty normal. Atleast, they are living the life they wanted.

A 6/10 for me.

Dex-chan lover
This is one of the few "Romance" manga that are actually fun to read and not just about virgin mc with the will-they-won't-they cliche....... And it just ends in less than 30 chapters.

Can't have nice things I guess

Dex-chan lover
I’ve said before and I’ll say it again. He should’ve killed himself on the rooftop. It would’ve been funnier and something to write home about.
At the very least, it would have been more interesting than what we got.

Kumbaya endings are just stupid (or for children).

Dex-chan lover
Author kinda lost the plot around the end, makes sense it was cut short.

Users who are viewing this thread