My Girlfriend Gives Me Goosebumps! - Ch. 27 - FINAL CHAPTER FOREVER

Dex-chan lover
Kind of a boring ending. On the other hand I'm trying to think of a yandere manga that ended in a way I was satisfied with and can't think of much. Definitely enjoyed the ride though.

Double-page supporter
Eh I like it. Ending could have been more fleshed out but I liked all the characters

Dex-chan lover
This felt like it was building up to something interesting and then it suddenly ended. Did this get axed?

Dex-chan lover
Meh ending. This kind of got me into yandere shit but it didn't live up to it's premise. Sad, still an enjoyable read 7/10

A shame this one ended up being a short lived series, it showed some potential but I guess the sales were not there since we jumped straight into the climax.
Hopefully the author gets a new series because I really like their art style

Dex-chan lover
The ending of the manga makes sense in the fact that we have to just take a step back and be like "oh yeah, they're human beings." Because honestly their damage/trauma is... Pretty tame; And they're edgy kids wanting more melodrama in a modern world, where their depth kinda stops past a simple explanation for them
This is fair enough, but in the early chapters some of the "yandere" stuff was clearly half roleplay and it was still fun, you know? They could have kept playing like that even if it wasn't serious, and we coulda had some fun playing with the yandere tropes, which is how this manga started. It doesn't feel like we got much of anything in the back half of this.

VIP
the ending is just fine, i was expecting more. not everyday you get yandere X thrill junkies. it was exciting, sometime, but then went around circle. at least it's something. 8/10.

Dex-chan lover
This is fair enough, but in the early chapters some of the "yandere" stuff was clearly half roleplay and it was still fun, you know? They could have kept playing like that even if it wasn't serious, and we coulda had some fun playing with the yandere tropes, which is how this manga started. It doesn't feel like we got much of anything in the back half of this.
Oh for sure. It's interesting how Tokano was written out to be complacent after she basically got what she wanted and it becane Haruka's dilemma about wanting more out of her then (though, it'd be the taking toxic route that the story also had foresight to talk about). It could've played out more to our liking and probably be longer had Tokano paid more attention and figured out Haruka wasn't satisfied after awhile— she pretty much trusted what he said at face value.

Either that or they just kept continuing past this arc? idk

Users who are viewing this thread