My Girlfriend Is a Dragon - Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
as expected... she caused disaster once, and still not learned nothing. Such arrogant bitch.

Dex-chan lover
And of course... of FREAKING course this happens... OOF...

Dex-chan lover
Seriously?! Did that dragon slayer learn fucking nothing?
She will trigger another calamity at this speed.

Double-page supporter
I hope the dragon slayer doesn't get off scot-free if he ends up going back to the past, she really caused every thing to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what happened in those years, but even if she didn't want too, she still killed a lot of people innocent people, right? Why should we empathize with that future version of FMC?

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
Probably because this story shows why.
- dragon slayer wants to kill fmc
- MC stops her
- MC and fmc spare her
- DS instead tries to kill FMC
- MC shields FMC
- MC gone
- FMC rampages for years in her grief
- DS survives and avoids facing responsibility of what she caused
- finds MC and immediately uses him as bait to plot killing FMC again
- thus repeating exactly what caused all of this

That's why people are siding with FMC who is acting on emotions rather than using her mind like DS does.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha:
Here: ->" - FMC rampages for years in her grief "
That's the part I have trouble with. Does burning down whole nations count as a normal act of grieving? Her going on a rampage and genociding the planet is hard to buy as an understandable and forgivable deed. Now if the author would have cared to explain, how it might have escalated, as everyone stood against her, I might see, why it happened. But he'll have a hard time explaining the part about murdering civilians, as it seems to be implied, she also did that.

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
The issue here is she is NOT human, she only showed affection to one single human not the whole humanity, she gave them a chance to the ants because one fancied her selfishness(dragons are in many lores greedy/selfless beings above all races) and one messed up.

Double-page supporter
That little b-word - can't she stop being such a disgusting person for 1 minute?

Users who are viewing this thread