My Girlfriend Is a Gamer!!

Fed-Kun's army
This author really don't like gamers all that much. Being called gamer trash all the time like that, anyone would get pissed off after a while.

Dex-chan lover
@Someguy
Being a gamer and liking gamers are different things
A few couple years back, I was so into using my PC all the time that it was actually hindering my studies and social interactions.
It was only after my notebook overheated and died that I calmed down

The author might be projecting his negative thoughts and feelings regarding the gaming addiction

Group Leader
The title on here seems very loosely TLed. if that has any impact (i havent read it all)
幼驯染 childhood friend/osananajimi
是 is
游戏废 gaming cripple/addict
怎么办 what do do?

the word for cripple/addict is pretty negative, in my limited knowledge. may be reflective of the author's attitude

Contributor
Added the MU slug, but the series page is still in the approval process so don't expect it to work for about a day or so.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another manga that pretends to be about a lesbian romance, but is actually intended to make dark-haired girls look weak and pathetic.

It was basically the same "gamer trash" joke every chapter. It felt forced and I just had to drop this.

super adorable, 10/10
also, comments are hilarious, gamer trash getting triggered by projecting onto the gamer trash and then getting insulted by her girlfriend for saying gamer trash

This story was just perfect, i like how it didnt progress slowly like other love storys

Users who are viewing this thread