My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 27 - I Don't Want to Be an Evil Person

Fed-Kun's army
Lol he has a moral crisis as a kid and accidentally kills a friend just perfect.

Dex-chan lover
@chenando1 remember we do not see the full animation and illustration of the action on top sometimes they can be inaccurate with the original portrayal. he could have attempted to shake his hand off in aggravation using some force and the sudden shock of this action causing him to lean back with both of these he could be knocked over, also if it was portrayed wrong as he swung his hand to reject the hand he could have accidentally hit his chest and pushed him off by accident. there are several ways it could happen but we only see a single panel of this reaction.

Fed-Kun's army
"I dont want to be a murderer"
and so he murder the other boy
should I consider the MC a tsundere? XD

REALLY?!?!?!? He wave a hand and he fall?! Most stupid incident i ever see

MC: I dont want to be a murderer.
Him: *dies*
Me: AHAHAHAHAHA. :-D

This is hilarious. And sad. But hilarious.

Ty! :D

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA

@FunZed
Most of the accidents are stupid. Look at the real world, drivers falling to the river because they were playing Pokemon Go, some woman got electrocuted because she was trying to pull out the broken pin from power plug from socket and she was doing it with metal pincers, or from my family my 12 years old and 10 years old cousins, many years ago, were racing towards home and on stairs, one of them grabed the other and fell down. He had broken skull and towards this day he has problems with memory. So yeah accidents are mostly created by stupid actions. (Ugh, my english grammar sucks).

Users who are viewing this thread