My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 27 - I Don't Want to Be an Evil Person

And let me get this streight. He either killed or almost killed the guy and his family decided the best way to get over this obvious traumatic event was to tell him to deal with it and force him on a path he is doing his best to avoid?

Fed-Kun's army
Wow why so many comments that don't understand simple accidents like this. Its the reason why parents tell their children not to sit on ledges and yet so many people still do it, without a backrest its really easy to lose your balance and fall over, especially if someone pushes you when you're not ready for it.
This was a pretty realistic manner for an accident to happen, things like this only seem that foolish in hindsight but I bet pretty much everyone in this chat puts themselves in situations where accidents can happen on a daily basis.

Fed-Kun's army
This is why you shouldn't sit on ledges! Also I kinda hope even more shit happened so he can be comedically traumatized.

lol nigga said whoops i accidentally pushed my friend off a building while saying that i don't wanna be murderer oopsie daisy xDddd Uwuwu~

Dex-chan lover
*I don't wanna be a murderer*
*murder his best friend by accident*

3yMAKuC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
There are no save points in real life though. Go and try defining an evil person before you make your decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread