My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 48 - A Smiling Mask

@Doomroar His idiot aunt, father and grandfather decided that as the son of a clan, he will be shunned at a normal school, so they thought it would be better for him to be with other clan children.

His aunt even convinced him that it was in his best interest. Never mind the fact that the school curriculum itself is dangerous, and involves getting shot at with live ammo. Never mind that he has already been kidnapped as collateral damage already. Nevermind that he has now been shot by another clan member.

His aunt supposedly loves him like a mother, but she has convinced him to stay at this dangerous school which has nearly gotten him killed at least twice, if not more. Where are his aunt, father and grandfather now as he lies in critical condition in a hospital?

Seems like glutton girl's parents actually wanted to shield her from this life and she threw them away.

Dex-chan lover
@HOOfan_1 i am not talking about the MC, I don't care about him, even if his clan is poor he still has it, I am talking about the blonde, the original punch bag king who is no longer part of any clan.

@Doomroar good question. Maybe the fact that the MC got shot by his clan member is an indicator. Maybe he is afraid if he goes to a regular school, his clan will hurt innocent people who aren't involved with organized crime. Perhaps he figures that his clan won't mess with other organized crime families just to screw with him. In this case, the MC's clan is already ruined so they didn't care about starting a war.

She's still the worst. There's no redemption for people who eat all the food that is supposed to be shared.

Users who are viewing this thread