My Girlfriend Is a Villain - Ch. 8 - You've Picked up a Clingy Gourmand

Fed-Kun's army
For a moment I thought he would lose by default, like the judge would start whith the dubius meal and then pass out lol

Group Leader
At this point, the main girl seems kinda boring actually... I hope it changes.

Dex-chan lover
Too much stigma!! And why the hell is the main girl so annoyed with our mc' s success?? She should be happy about a newcomers success..

Dex-chan lover
Fortunately it seems bitchy girl's attitude is not representative of the rest of the female student body.

(I wonder who came up with the term 'student body'?)

Dex-chan lover
Where's the vegetables? That's not a dish, it's a steak with a bit of decoration.
Love main girl. She's one of the most interesting manga characters I've come across. And I've read a lot of manga. I bet she'll make a man out of him in no time.

MD@Home
bro, what is this? this is supposed to be a gag manhua where the MC is actually enrolled in a a school that's not normal yet the only abnormal things have been an explosion and a shooting class. This work is taking itself too seriously if there was no intention of making it a serious story at all then just continue with the BANG!!
Also, the girls are cute, pleased to see more of them :)

Who would have thought that chocolate and mashed potato is a good combination...

Users who are viewing this thread