My Girlfriend's Friend - Ch. 50

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil me as to what happens?
So, the raws for chapter 54 got released, and here what happens:
Hidaka and Yoshioka are alone under a bridge and the rain is pouring hard. Hidaka's starts the conversation as it was mentioned before, he was determined to end their relationship no matter what, because he didn't to keep lying to Kaori nor have that kind of relation with Yoshioka anymore, despite if Kaori was to forgive him or not for cheating. Then Yoshioka explains about the man on her door the last time, and confirming it was her manager (what I suspected from the previous spoiler on chapter 49) for the job on the maganize, which he replies bowing his head (It's a form to demonstrate that he's happy for her job) that her photoshoot became very popular (which is true, she has many magazines already everywhere it's shown on the other chapters, when Hidaka discovers her new job), and she follows asking him to look at her, while she undresses herself and shows that she's wearing the underwear of the photo she had sent him previously, and says that she did it for him, and he can do whatever he wants with her.

He only calls her name with a very saddened look in his face...

She then jumps on him, taking both to the ground under the bridge, while she holds his arms and states that it does not matter if he did break-up with Kaori or not, and ask if it's just an excuse, no? And he can tell Kaori later on what happened again, then she gently raises his head to look at her and follows saying that he can say to Kaori that their relationship ended (Hidaka's and Yoshioka's) and so they can keep doing it in secret (like... everything that happened is exactly because of this, right? Makes no sense to do it again), and then her tears start to drop on Hidaka's face, she asks how can she end this relationship with him, why she can't end it...? And if he really wants her to get rid of her feelings for him, she says of these with a very sad smile on her face while crying and looking at him, and with their fingers interlocked. He just stares at her with a complex sad face, and then he gets up, gives her an umbrella and ask that she pleases use the umbrella... On goes out in the middle of the storm, she takes it while still crying sitting on the grass, thanks him with the pained smile on her face and looks at the umbrella while saying "Ah... I was rejected" she embraces the umbrella and start to cry really hard... And that was it, so...

This scene is a testament to the complicated nature of their relationship. Despite their strong physical attraction to each other, Hidaka knows that he cannot continue to deceive Kaori and hurt her even further. Meanwhile, Yoshioka's love for Hidaka is genuine, but her willingness to keep their relationship a secret shows that she is not yet ready to confront her own insecurities.

The author seems to want us, the readers, to feel a sense of angst and uncertainty about the future of these characters' relationships. The cliffhanger ending suggests that there is more to come and leaves us once again wondering what will happen next. Additionally, the fact that the manga is going on hiatus/break further adds to the suspense and anticipation. It will be interesting to see how the story continues to unfold and whether these characters are able to find resolution and closure. At this point, I really don't know for who to cheer for, but one thing is certain, Hidaka seem like a really not pushover character whatsoever, as he knows very well that both girls can find other people, but he doesn't want to further go into those kinds of relationships, I hope the author don't change that, and that either Yoshioka really tries to win Hidaka's over, or let him go once for all, and if Kaori stays by his side we see more of them together, as we see that she is a nice character on the arc that Yoshioka transfered to the school.

Fed-Kun's army
So, the raws for chapter 54 got released, and here what happens:
Hidaka and Yoshioka are alone under a bridge and the rain is pouring hard. Hidaka's starts the conversation as it was mentioned before, he was determined to end their relationship no matter what, because he didn't to keep lying to Kaori nor have that kind of relation with Yoshioka anymore, despite if Kaori was to forgive him or not for cheating. Then Yoshioka explains about the man on her door the last time, and confirming it was her manager (what I suspected from the previous spoiler on chapter 49) for the job on the maganize, which he replies bowing his head (It's a form to demonstrate that he's happy for her job) that her photoshoot became very popular (which is true, she has many magazines already everywhere it's shown on the other chapters, when Hidaka discovers her new job), and she follows asking him to look at her, while she undresses herself and shows that she's wearing the underwear of the photo she had sent him previously, and says that she did it for him, and he can do whatever he wants with her.

He only calls her name with a very saddened look in his face...

She then jumps on him, taking both to the ground under the bridge, while she holds his arms and states that it does not matter if he did break-up with Kaori or not, and ask if it's just an excuse, no? And he can tell Kaori later on what happened again, then she gently raises his head to look at her and follows saying that he can say to Kaori that their relationship ended (Hidaka's and Yoshioka's) and so they can keep doing it in secret (like... everything that happened is exactly because of this, right? Makes no sense to do it again), and then her tears start to drop on Hidaka's face, she asks how can she end this relationship with him, why she can't end it...? And if he really wants her to get rid of her feelings for him, she says of these with a very sad smile on her face while crying and looking at him, and with their fingers interlocked. He just stares at her with a complex sad face, and then he gets up, gives her an umbrella and ask that she pleases use the umbrella... On goes out in the middle of the storm, she takes it while still crying sitting on the grass, thanks him with the pained smile on her face and looks at the umbrella while saying "Ah... I was rejected" she embraces the umbrella and start to cry really hard... And that was it, so...

This scene is a testament to the complicated nature of their relationship. Despite their strong physical attraction to each other, Hidaka knows that he cannot continue to deceive Kaori and hurt her even further. Meanwhile, Yoshioka's love for Hidaka is genuine, but her willingness to keep their relationship a secret shows that she is not yet ready to confront her own insecurities.

The author seems to want us, the readers, to feel a sense of angst and uncertainty about the future of these characters' relationships. The cliffhanger ending suggests that there is more to come and leaves us once again wondering what will happen next. Additionally, the fact that the manga is going on hiatus/break further adds to the suspense and anticipation. It will be interesting to see how the story continues to unfold and whether these characters are able to find resolution and closure. At this point, I really don't know for who to cheer for, but one thing is certain, Hidaka seem like a really not pushover character whatsoever, as he knows very well that both girls can find other people, but he doesn't want to further go into those kinds of relationships, I hope the author don't change that, and that either Yoshioka really tries to win Hidaka's over, or let him go once for all, and if Kaori stays by his side we see more of them together, as we see that she is a nice character on the arc that Yoshioka transfered to the school.
Do you know how long the hiatus will be?

Dex-chan lover
Do you know how long the hiatus will be?
They didn't say, generally those hiatus don't have a specific date to start or end. But if it's not a health problem, should be around 2 or 3 months max, that's typically the time some hiatus take... But, then again, never knows, can be a month or even a full year. We can only wait and see.

Fed-Kun's army
They didn't say, generally those hiatus don't have a specific date to start or end. But if it's not a health problem, should be around 2 or 3 months max, that's typically the time some hiatus take... But, then again, never knows, can be a month or even a full year. We can only wait and see.
Dang…I hope this series doesn’t get axed. I really want a conclusion.

Users who are viewing this thread