My Girlfriend's Friend - Vol. 3 Ch. 52

Dex-chan lover
I don't get this part, what did she mean by that ?
It would have been better translated/proof-read like this ... "I'm curious about when you started doing this type of work". She was essentially asking when she started modeling work.

As an aside it seems that the friend was maybe thinking about coming clean and/or making a play for a threesome. My guy is trying but he should never have messed with her at all. He let his small head do all the thinking for a while and now she is hooked and getting desperate. This WILL NOT end well.

Dex-chan lover
star-trek-data.gif

Last edited:
Group Leader
I don't get this part, what did she mean by that he was talkin about them doing work, since they are doing work right after the new yr

I don't get this part, what did she mean by that ?
she was talkin about them doing work, since they are doing work right after the new yr.

I asked the translator since it made some ppl confused, we will rephrase it .

Group Leader
It would have been better translated/proof-read like this ... "I'm curious about when you started doing this type of work". She was essentially asking when she started modeling work.

As an aside it seems that the friend was maybe thinking about coming clean and/or making a play for a threesome. My guy is trying but he should never have messed with her at all. He let his small head do all the thinking for a while and now she is hooked and getting desperate. This WILL NOT end well.
she was talkin about them doing work, since they are doing work right after the new yr.

I asked the translator since it made some ppl confused, we will rephrase it .

Dex-chan lover

Nah the desperate one is the gf.

Users who are viewing this thread