My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 21 - Eye of the Storm

Dex-chan lover
Also how very emotionally needy and easily lonely Yuni can get. I imagine part of why Yuni fell so hard for Fuuko is because Fuuko turned Yuni into Fuuko’s whole world. That obsessive attention basically filled the emotional hole Yuni needs to be filled. Even with Nanase forgiving Yuni and being more attentive to Yuni now, that’s still not enough for Yuni because Nanase still has her own passions separate from Yuni (which is reasonable and justified) but for Yuni that appears to be just not enough for her.
damn, i wish i had seen this before i commented. you hit the nail right on the fucking head :thumbsup:

Started with Yuni saying "I love u" and nanase saying "I know" now we're at Nanase saying "I love u" and Yuni saying "I know" Kind of an exciting development

Double-page supporter
Fuuko 😭 it's painful to see her like this

Its over for Nanase, Yuni cant stop to misses Fuuko lol

Dex-chan lover
author kill yourself faggot

Here you prize 🏆 for the dumbest comment I’ve seen all month. Perhaps next time you should try twitter then maybe the heat death of the universe migh occur before your message gets to it desired recipient.

Dex-chan lover
lol even with a 'sticker' since it's not a private account seems kinda risky for that kinda selfie even if she's not like, seeking out sugar mommas on the app or so versus just talking about her gf

Dex-chan lover
No, I like it. I like what doesn't resonates with me, that's my point. I enjoy this story just as I enjoy all kinds of tragedies, romances, villainous MCs, lighthearted stories and so on

It's actually pretty immature to think we can't enjoy things that go against our own moral and values. It's not just interest and enjoyment it's not "resonating" nor condonation

Open your mind, there is beauty and value in what goes against you, learn to enjoy what you are not and maybe you'll be able to see how wrong you're for thinking there's something moral or right when it comes to art. Art is made to communicate ideas and evocate emotion, there's never something wrong or immoral when it comes to art and your relationship with it, as you can't hurt or affect anyone, it's personal
So you enjoy things that go against your own morals and values (such as cheating), yet call me immature?

I think I have enough of what this world can give in the BS department irl to then say you know what, let's go enjoy it in written and drawn form? :D
No.

Thanks but no thanks. Somehow missed this and didn't reply to it until now. Anyway, another one to the list.

Fed-Kun's army
So you enjoy things that go against your own morals and values (such as cheating), yet call me immature?

I think I have enough of what this world can give in the BS department irl to then say you know what, let's go enjoy it in written and drawn form? :D
No.

Thanks but no thanks. Somehow missed this and didn't reply to it until now. Anyway, another one to the list.

Sure, you do you, I have no intention in shoving it down your throat

but yes, enjoying what goes against one's moral is a sign of comprehension, humility and even empathy

If the evils and flaws of the world make you uncomfortable and that's the reason why you don't want to see moral complexity or ambiguity in art, it's understandable

I already made you understand the idea of enjoying things that go against your values in fiction doesn't mean to condone real wrongdoing and, even if (for some reason) you consider that immature, that's a win for me

Users who are viewing this thread