My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.5 - Afterword and Extra Pages Volume 5

Kinda weird the author thought it was too dark to show Fuuko's backstory in the main chapters.
Speaking of which, how is the schedule for chapter releases? Only found the series last week and was wondering why there hadn't been any chapters since May and found no new raws either.

Power Uploader
Kinda weird the author thought it was too dark to show Fuuko's backstory in the main chapters.
Speaking of which, how is the schedule for chapter releases? Only found the series last week and was wondering why there hadn't been any chapters since May and found no new raws either.
Normally it's every month, but they skip sometimes.

And this time, because vol5 was coming out at the same time, they skipped twice.

So, it's basically a chapter every two months. If we're lucky, we get one two months in a row.

Yuri Hime doesn't have a consistent chapter schedule. It allows them to squeeze more series in depending on success.

Dex-chan lover
end of the world and she would play volleyball… now i see why this series is happening.
Even during the end of the world, Nanase still gives more priority to volleyball than to Yuni, as many people like to whine that Nanase isn't  that bad of a girlfriend, at this point it's pretty clear she's negligent as fuck at best, downright terrible girlfriend at worst, who took Yuni for granted the entire relationship, she really deserves the cheating.

I said once and I'll repeat, Nanase should go marry a volleyball :dogkek:

Fed-Kun's army
Even during the end of the world, Nanase still gives more priority to volleyball than to Yuni, as many people like to whine that Nanase isn't  that bad of a girlfriend, at this point it's pretty clear she's negligent as fuck at best, downright terrible girlfriend at worst, who took Yuni for granted the entire relationship, she really deserves the cheating.

I said once and I'll repeat, Nanase should go marry a volleyball :dogkek:
nanase x volleyball OTP

Dex-chan lover
I was going to say the cover art was giving Nana, then I turn the page and almost got jump scared by Fuuko saying "Nana" lmao.

Poor little Fuuko T∆T she truly had the deck stacked against her in the "turn out socially well-adjusted" game from the beginning. I wonder if she sees that scared and unsupported child in Yuni? (or babies in general with their innate dependency)

Idk, I'm excited more than ever to see their individual character growths. Strictly speaking, as people (not pairings), Nanase is really doing the most actual growing, in fact if Yuni had been able to realize that Nanase's volleyball commitment was not the root of their issue amd had broken up responsibly (not blaming her for not speaking up bc she just isn't there yet), Nanase would VERY likely be moving forward in life with the awareness that she has to balance her passions and her relationships, but also that if she CAN'T, she needs to find someone who can accept that (like another person passionate about volleyball)

Admittedly she was already further along than the other two, but we also haven't seen even a fraction of her family life iirc so for all we know she's the most broken of the trio and really good at using sports to cope.

This series makes my stomach hurt but in a good way lol

Dex-chan lover
“Stupid girl, you’re getting in the way of destroying your beloved grandmother’s possessions along with your memories, MOVE!”

“Heheh, idiot reading books, don’t you know books are LIES?”

I can’t take the drama seriously when they’re cartoonishly evil, it’s just kind of funny instead.

Dex-chan lover
Normally it's every month, but they skip sometimes.

And this time, because vol5 was coming out at the same time, they skipped twice.

So, it's basically a chapter every two months. If we're lucky, we get one two months in a row.

Yuri Hime doesn't have a consistent chapter schedule. It allows them to squeeze more series in depending on success.
So is the next chapter scheduled to be published in the August issue then?

Dex-chan lover
“Stupid girl, you’re getting in the way of destroying your beloved grandmother’s possessions along with your memories, MOVE!”

“Heheh, idiot reading books, don’t you know books are LIES?”

I can’t take the drama seriously when they’re cartoonishly evil, it’s just kind of funny instead.
Yeah no, some people really are like that unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread