My Girlfriend's Not Here Today - Vol. 5 Ch. 25.5 - Afterword and Extra Pages Volume 5

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I might not like Fuuko, but this chapter is great
And I'm actually quite sad now, 'cause this story would've been 10 times better if it wasn't an NTR story, just focusing on characters :nyoron:
Author-san can write characters pretty well, but the whole NTR bit is really dull, really stupid at times and boring imo :nyoron:

Supporter
Even during the end of the world, Nanase still gives more priority to volleyball than to Yuni, as many people like to whine that Nanase isn't  that bad of a girlfriend, at this point it's pretty clear she's negligent as fuck at best, downright terrible girlfriend at worst, who took Yuni for granted the entire relationship, she really deserves the cheating.

I said once and I'll repeat, Nanase should go marry a volleyball :dogkek:
Well, I disagree (and agree).

Nanase is not deserving cheating. And there is nothing wrong with being yourself, even in a relationship.

But the truth is also, that Yuni and Nanase do not fit. Yuni has needs that Nanase cannot fulfill.
So, she need not to marry a volleyball, but she needs to set Yuni free, for the sake of them both.

I give Yuni credit for being young and unmatured, so the cheating is understandable. But she should learn from what happened.

Dex-chan lover
Well, I disagree (and agree).

Nanase is not deserving cheating. And there is nothing wrong with being yourself, even in a relationship.
Ok you're right, I admit I was a little harsh because she's so negligent it pisses me off lol
But the truth is also, that Yuni and Nanase do not fit. Yuni has needs that Nanase cannot fulfill.
So, she need not to marry a volleyball, but she needs to set Yuni free, for the sake of them both.
Both need to set each other free but they can't realize, they really think the relationship can be saved.
I give Yuni credit for being young and unmatured, so the cheating is understandable. But she should learn from what happened.
It's kinda funny how Fuuko is arguably the most "sane" of the three, cause Nanase is so clueless you'd think she a basketball for a brain, while Yuni can't control her emotions or make reasonable choices.

For all her scummy actions at least Fuuko knows what she really wants and take action, while Nasase and Yuni are just stumbling around as they go.

Last edited:
Admittedly she was already further along than the other two, but we also haven't seen even a fraction of her family life iirc so for all we know she's the most broken of the trio and really good at using sports to cope.
The author's message says that she and the other volleyball girl have an "ordinary happiness" when it comes to their families, so I don't think that's it.

Dex-chan lover
The author's message says that she and the other volleyball girl have an "ordinary happiness" when it comes to their families, so I don't think that's it.
As much as Nanase can piss me off at times her only real sin is that she puts volley above everything and don't realize how negligent she can be with Yuni.

And before anyone says Yuni could break-up or at least communicate, while that is true it don't change the fact that Nanase takes Yuni for granted and don't realize some of the things she do, example, when she had to play in another city she simply expected Yuni to be there, without offering any help at all on how Yuni would be there, and then she neglected her all day and paid more attention to her teammates, leaving Yuni completely alone.

Besides that Nanase is just a regular girl and perhaps not very bright.

Dex-chan lover
People that throw away books, no matter what genre should be burned at the stake. HERESY I SAY! And this is just again a reminder that her family is trash or atleast not very nice...heh.

Dex-chan lover
Even during the end of the world, Nanase still gives more priority to volleyball than to Yuni, as many people like to whine that Nanase isn't  that bad of a girlfriend, at this point it's pretty clear she's negligent as fuck at best, downright terrible girlfriend at worst, who took Yuni for granted the entire relationship, she really deserves the cheating.

I said once and I'll repeat, Nanase should go marry a volleyball :dogkek:
you lot just WISH she was as garbage as yuno and pretend she is as worst as her LMAO you lot look kinda pathetic, in real life your excuse for cheating won’t fly not even 1cm from the mud

Dex-chan lover
As much as Nanase can piss me off at times her only real sin is that she puts volley above everything and don't realize how negligent she can be with Yuni.

And before anyone says Yuni could break-up or at least communicate, while that is true it don't change the fact that Nanase takes Yuni for granted and don't realize some of the things she do, example, when she had to play in another city she simply expected Yuni to be there, without offering any help at all on how Yuni would be there, and then she neglected her all day and paid more attention to her teammates, leaving Yuni completely alone.

Besides that Nanase is just a regular girl and perhaps not very bright.
holy fick bro just go and date the pooor poor Yuni garbage of an human already! stop trying to make the most impossible excuses for her LMAO

you know way yuni is in the BLOODY WRONG yet you just need to push the victim mentality Yuni the scum sees herself in ! she coudn’t stop CHEATING not even when Nanase give her attention! SPARE me of this garbage irrational idea that yuni just couldn’t communicate cuz she is ficked in the head and has SERIOUS issues!!!

Dex-chan lover
you lot just WISH she was as garbage as yuno and pretend she is as worst as her LMAO you lot look kinda pathetic, in real life your excuse for cheating won’t fly not even 1cm from the mud
holy fick bro just go and date the pooor poor Yuni garbage of an human already! stop trying to make the most impossible excuses for her LMAO

you know way yuni is in the BLOODY WRONG yet you just need to push the victim mentality Yuni the scum sees herself in ! she coudn’t stop CHEATING not even when Nanase give her attention! SPARE me of this garbage irrational idea that yuni just couldn’t communicate cuz she is ficked in the head and has SERIOUS issues!!!
Lady, you need to chill, you're always outraged and mad at everything all the time, if one day you stop posting I'll assume you finally had an aneurysm, the body can only take that so far before something breaks :wtf:

Dex-chan lover
Ok you're right, I admit I was a little harsh because she's so negligent it pisses me off lol

Both need to set each other free but they can't realize, they really think the relationship can be saved.

It's kinda funny how Fuuko is arguably the most "sane" of the three, cause Nanase is so clueless you'd think she a basketball for a brain, while Yuni can't control her emotions or make reasonable choices.

For all her scummy actions at least Fuuko knows what she really wants and take action, while Nasase and Yuni are just stumbling around as they go.
so yuni is trying to save the relationship??? bro didn’t read the last 3 chapters cuz he has an bonner for fukc up in the head people, Yuni has an TOXIC need for fucking attention! NO ONE will go to some one else and CHEAT for that attention when the relationship is going the way she doesn’t like!

she LOVES the idea of being FICKED by BOTH ! she is CLEARLY as of last 3 chapters UNABLE to STOP CHEATING even when she did the WHOLE

Nanase is YOUR fault for having my TITS GROPED in front of you WHILE i blem YOU for getting my TITA FOLDED and getting almost FICKED from behind WHILE i make myself the VICTIM

how in the fuck did you ALL forgot that chapter? WHO in hell makes themself THE VICTIM in cheating? who? AND still blames it on immaturity?, AT THAT POINT you got to be ficking joking me on the idea, she has no remorse and is just SELFISH AS FUCK and thinking she ACTUALLY did nothing wrong!

THEN when we FINALY get her dumb attention SHE DOESN’T LET IT GO!!!

what immaturity with Yuni??? did we forgot she was givine another chance? do people STILL think she was just this poor little victim of relationship neglect? while pretending she is the victim in from of her girlfriend WHILE HER TITS ARE FOLDED FROM BEHIND???

AND spare me of you trying so hard to make it seemns like Nanase is volyball brains!

WTF is Yuni then? when she was getting ALMOST fucked while pretending to be the victim THEN cheats again???

just admit you TRY way to god damn hard on the idea of “neglect” and it makes you look like you jusy try to make your beloved 2 times cheating bitch the victim,

when you are giving the GOD DAMN SECOND chance! you don’t get to say Yuni is trying ANYTHING but THINK non stop of geting ficked by that nutjob bitch not even 1 day later of being forgiven by Nanase!

Dex-chan lover
Lady, you need to chill, you're always outraged and mad at everything all the time, if one day you stop posting I'll assume you finally had an aneurysm, the body can only take that so far before something breaks :wtf:
LMAO i should had knowing your a waste to reply to

also i did meet people like you the type to excuse cheating this damn hard LMAO

Dex-chan lover
so yuni is trying to save the relationship??? bro didn’t read the last 3 chapters cuz he has an bonner for fukc up in the head people, Yuni has an TOXIC need for fucking attention! NO ONE will go to some one else and CHEAT for that attention when the relationship is going the way she doesn’t like!

she LOVES the idea of being FICKED by BOTH ! she is CLEARLY as of last 3 chapters UNABLE to STOP CHEATING even when she did the WHOLE

Nanase is YOUR fault for having my TITS GROPED in front of you WHILE i blem YOU for getting my TITA FOLDED and getting almost FICKED from behind WHILE i make myself the VICTIM

how in the fuck did you ALL forgot that chapter? WHO in hell makes themself THE VICTIM in cheating? who? AND still blames it on immaturity?, AT THAT POINT you got to be ficking joking me on the idea, she has no remorse and is just SELFISH AS FUCK and thinking she ACTUALLY did nothing wrong!

THEN when we FINALY get her dumb attention SHE DOESN’T LET IT GO!!!

what immaturity with Yuni??? did we forgot she was givine another chance? do people STILL think she was just this poor little victim of relationship neglect? while pretending she is the victim in from of her girlfriend WHILE HER TITS ARE FOLDED FROM BEHIND???

AND spare me of you trying so hard to make it seemns like Nanase is volyball brains!

WTF is Yuni then? when she was getting ALMOST fucked while pretending to be the victim THEN cheats again???

just admit you TRY way to god damn hard on the idea of “neglect” and it makes you look like you jusy try to make your beloved 2 times cheating bitch the victim,

when you are giving the GOD DAMN SECOND chance! you don’t get to say Yuni is trying ANYTHING but THINK non stop of geting ficked by that nutjob bitch not even 1 day later of being forgiven by Nanase!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO i should had knowing your a waste to reply to

also i did meet people like you the type to excuse cheating this damn hard LMAO
You sure take things personally :worry:
Seriously, always so weirdly aggressive :wtf:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Those books are "just a bunch of fiction?" Yeah. Just like the cartoons I'm sure you watch or the videogames I'm sure you play you fucking brats.

Thank you for the translation (I sorta echo what one person said here: they sure were...cartoonishly malicious 😅).

Double-page supporter
I won't fall for your tricks, Iwami Kiyoki, I will never feel bad for Fuuko.

Users who are viewing this thread