My Goddess Spurs Me On - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Minozuki-san is a Former Maid

Supporter
So it's an omnibus of stories?
Yup. From the author's pixiv, google translated

"This is a yuri omnibus currently being serialized in the web manga magazine comicGAGA. The theme is "goddess-like woman x troubled protagonist" and it's a fun manga that you can easily read. Both the magazine and the single issue version are distributed on the first Saturday of every month. (Each episode 20 pages)"
https://www.pixiv.net/user/8384271/series/152426?p=3

Didn't realize it was an omnibus either, a little disappointed, but it's pretty good so it's hard to complain. Ty for translation <3

Dex-chan lover
The first couple will get 2 more chapters, plus the tankoubon will also have some after stories.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa, nice to see someone translating this again
Really love some of the other chapters as well

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!! Was hoping someone would pick up this work

Dex-chan lover
This is good. I wish each of these chapters got turned into full mangas.

Dex-chan lover
did this look like yuri in any shape or form? even on the yuri=friendship thingy, they don’t look like friends at all!!!

Supporter
did this look like yuri in any shape or form? even on the yuri=friendship thingy, they don’t look like friends at all!!!
I just wanted to point out, that in the country-of-origin yuri is defined not in the way, some comments here suggest. I just mentioned friendship as an example.

Dex-chan lover
It mean "2 girls getting along with each other" for the JP. It's broad as hell and pretty annoying for everyone involved because technically 2 girls talking about dicks while getting rammed by some dude is considered "yuri". Although those situation show up mostly in R-18 works and so far not yet rear their ugly head in the more mainstream works.

Users who are viewing this thread