My Goddess Spurs Me On - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - My Goddess Part One

Dex-chan lover
I know they want us to think its cheating and back then they also had a thing but I'm betting its a red herring with Reika actually going over to gush or get something to help her appear the perfect way she does for Ito

Dex-chan lover
What cheap bait. Reika saying Sajimoto earlier and Mahiro later is just more circumstantial evidence. A fakeout due to Mahiro being anxious, and feeling more comfortable around a supposed (or until just now) more distant friend who tried to cover it up, is evidence the main couple have terrible communication. It's not going to feel satisfying for me even when resolved.

I'm assuming Sajimoto got together with the mangaka from ch 2 in the two years since, not because it's realistic but from how the cast spreads out so far. I want to see more of that.

Supporter
Is anybody going to fall for this obvious misdirection? If the author really wanted it to be convincing, Ito should've been seeing additional misleading "signs" of something being amiss to build up a bit of suspicion.
But as it stands, Reika is so very clearly head over heels for Ito that there's no way she'd be cheating.

Dex-chan lover
Is anybody going to fall for this obvious misdirection? If the author really wanted it to be convincing, Ito should've been seeing additional misleading "signs" of something being amiss to build up a bit of suspicion.
But as it stands, Reika is so very clearly head over heels for Ito that there's no way she'd be cheating.
To those who fall for it, I have one thing to say, I spray-painted gullible on your ceiling

Dex-chan lover
What cheap bait. Reika saying Sajimoto earlier and Mahiro later is just more circumstantial evidence. A fakeout due to Mahiro being anxious, and feeling more comfortable around a supposed (or until just now) more distant friend who tried to cover it up, is evidence the main couple have terrible communication. It's not going to feel satisfying for me even when resolved.

I'm assuming Sajimoto got together with the mangaka from ch 2 in the two years since, not because it's realistic but from how the cast spreads out so far. I want to see more of that.
Agree with calling it cheap bait. 99% of readers clearly know that this is bait but man, if it isn't the most obvious of forced random bullshit. In a 20 chapter yuri? Yeah, sure, right at the start.
Here, after establishing characters and relationships in ~3 chapters and after a multi year timeskip of them living together.. pls for the love of god use some drama that fits.

It also is creepy und uncomfortable how the whole chapter is just a whole asspull setup to enable the drama involving their good friend that helped them get together.
The "hihi my lover gets us these wacky pajamas" into Reika being seen wearing them is also so fucking dogshit bad. Author thought they had a detective conan case going. "Reika always wants to meet Sajimoto.. weird." Yeah no shit. You guys know her for years and are good friends. Author, ffs.

Dex-chan lover
Here, after establishing characters and relationships in ~3 chapters and after a multi year timeskip of them living together.. pls for the love of god use some drama that fits.
This was never a series, it's an anthology.
I think people just got too alarmed, this was obviously a bait - Reika probably got too drenched in the sudden rain and was helped by Sajimoto.

Dex-chan lover
I think people are mad bc exactly that it's an anthology that it should have good standalone chapters, not bait cliffhangers :angery:

Fed-Kun's army
gulpiest gulp ever gulped
shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding shes not cheating its a misunderstanding

Users who are viewing this thread