My Happy Marriage

Thanks for the translate ~
I read the few first chapter available... And I may seem cold but I really don't like the FL. It's like she can't save herself and wait for someone to do it ><
I know it's easier to say than to do but she could just have left or didn't play the servant all around. She could have loved herself more and don't let this people harm her. Idk...
I mean, she is the first born after all. She has the rignt to act as so. She did not have familly left from her mother ? Why can she just at least try to do something ? Argh ^^;;
Idk why I hate this so much 😣
I just felt so frustrated for her !

i saw this manga on the japanese iBooks app a few weeks ago and the cover looked beautiful so i wished someone would pick it up, im glad they did.. btw you can read the web novel here

https://liliesareflowers.blogspot.com/2020/03/watashi-no-shiawase-na-kekkon-chapter-1.html

The story starts with a rather somber mood, I can't help but sympathyze with the FL but I do hope she gains courage and confidence in the latter chapters 🙇🙇 Though, it may be hard to do so since she's currently at the stage where she tests the water temperature... I'm afraid that she'll not find her happiness if she keeps on clinging to her past and continue acts the way she acted back in her household 😢

@Aoisora23 Same. I don't like the fmc either. That's why I prefer isekai/fantasy fmc over non-isekai/fantasy fmc.

So sad for now, but I can tell it will get better and cute! I know it seems like she is waiting for someone to save her, but what is she gonna do? It is in an old time where a girl will end up becoming a prostitute if she runs away. It’s not that she doesnt love herself but she literally grew up in an abusive home and that takes a toll mentally.

@Aoisora23

fmc is literally backed into a corner in all manner of ways you can think of including the world’s time period.

She’ll either continue to live gritting her teeth till the end while hoping to find happiness, or experience the much harsher world the outside is.

Can’t say for sure how the story’ll go because I haven’t read the web novel, but here’s to hoping it gets better.

This the last sentence from the description on novelupdates " this is a story about a heroine who met a loving husband and went on to lead a blissful life.", and I am so here for it! Also the translation of the novel seems to be of high quality, there are 11 chapters translated and updates so far are regular. I will definitely be reading the novel as well as the manga 😍

The story and art are really beautifull ,though the FL's really weak from my perspective 😂but!! Big Thanks for translating this manga💖

Users who are viewing this thread