My Happy Marriage

Double-page supporter
Got impatient so I just went ahead and bought the raws... OMG it is SO good...

I really love this manga, thanks for the translation!
There's someone that has the light novel link to read online? Last time I checked the light novel was around this manga chapter, so I can't find new chapters, pls if someone have a page with the lasted chapters of the light novel would be a lot of help! Thanks

This manga is kinda sweet, yet it also has bitter taste and slightly angsty.. or somewhat suffocating feels, I guess? It doesn't have a tragedy tag isn't it?

There is something about the way shoujo girls are drawn which is beautiful. Anyway, I'm interested in what the conflict might be; hopefully it isn't a trivial conflict or an "easy" win.

Contributor
This is both much sadder and much better writing than I was expecting.

@KarolinPinguin: As of the most recent chapter or two I think it's fairly safe to say the love interest is a pretty good guy; this isn't just a tragedy death-march. However
he is inclined to be a grouch, suspicious of strangers, and not terribly observant by nature, all of which makes some of the first chapters really hard to read anyway, because where in a more fluffy shoujo that would all add up to "bad first impressions" and no more, here the results are just heartbreaking.

It makes me sad how we the novel isn't even halfway done so this will probably take a year or more to finish, but this was one of the most bittersweet shoujo manga I've read, I'm so hyped with this adaptation >^<

T_T i was overflowing with Miyo emotions.... such a great storyline! I'm looking forward for the next chapter ^o^

Users who are viewing this thread