My Happy Marriage

AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! Thank yoooouuuu!!!! So much fluff in this chapter 😍😍😍😍 i lost count of the times i went back and forth the panels where
he hugged her and his ear turned red
uggghhh 😍😍😍

@ Kuri??? idk if you'll see this but pls continue and translate this!! your work is great even tho you're doing this all by yourself. that's amazing tbh!!! thank you so much for all ur hardwork

i dont understand the logic,
they made an engagement woth the other sister but they are desperate to take the mc also... whut??
someone spoil me pls

@HoneyBanana
It was originally supposed to be black haired dude x black haired girl (eldest and with the blood of 2 strong families) but her dad didn't offer her because he hates her

Why I do get a feeling that her stepmother and half sister may had hand in preventing her powers from appearing or somehow stole it. Is it just me or someone is getting that feeling as well?

Aggregator gang
Currently on 11th
Idk if "11th" is right. Sorry
chapter. Its been a plesure. If story doesn't go off road and keep going at the same pace it goes, Its a perfection. It will break your heart to billion pieces while making your belly full with butterflys. You got to read this even if you don't want to get emotional or so.

Recommended? HELL YEAH READ THIS!
10/10 For now.
I will edit this when Its up to 20 or more chapters.

I'm confused. Is the FMC's sister strong or not? In one translation it is said she is strong in the other it is said she isn't.

This is such a great story!!! I hope you continue translating it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Users who are viewing this thread