My Harem Grew So Large, I Was Forced to Ascend - Ch. 11 - Reiki Healing Affair

We all know whats about to happen. Lets hope God protects his new mortal coil.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she didn’t kiss, have sex, or sexually touch that girl, I hate yuri, she should be devoted to the MC, even if she is a succubus!

Dex-chan lover
@Rin2k
Okay I’m fine with that I guess, it’d be weird how she was painted as so devoted to him in the beginning, yet started fucking other people just cause she’s a succubus

This is going to turn into a great mess in the next chapter. Ye's tsundere buddy is coming for his ass and his childhood friend turned succubus is coming for the knight Ye saved, who pretty much just gave herself to him!

I'm prepared to laugh next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Just to be clear, God never said sex was filthy. The first commandment in the Bible is to be fruitful and multiply. Sex is only bad outside of marriage.

Dex-chan lover
@hizack123 chill. She is clearly religious and follows what seems like a fantasy form of Christianity so I gave a little trivia. A lot of people think religious people aren't supposed to have sex like the girl in this chapter

Dex-chan lover

I don't really know who actually supposed to chill.....Me or people who take fictional work with ecchi genre rather seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread