My Harem Grew So Large, I Was Forced to Ascend - Ch. 16 - The Pope’s Twintailed Knight

Fed-Kun's army
He will reamein the punchingbag of this story ay?
Well...
Thanx for the chapter

you know what,i do feel sorry for that necromancer, from what we see that shitty baron tortured them their whole life and that guy gave him what he deserved and now he is paying for the corrupt system supporters

Dex-chan lover
First the green haired bitch is a tsundere, and now she’s a lesbian lolicon!?!? It just gets worse and worse...

shes not a fucking lesbian lolicon @johnpoop2529 you literally haven't interacted with a woman for atleast 5 years. Shes literally just glad that her teacher is here to save her

ugh this is just ... soo fckin bad he ascended so he could enjoy those women and now that he have them here he is fckin scared of them instead of goin for em ? ye strongest person on planet suuure

Dex-chan lover
MC literally became a beta male, he doesn't make them respect him. Hopefully this becomes better. I'm honestly just tolerating this because the art is amazing.

This author should just find someone else to write the story or stop this. Tsk tsk. Art is so fucking good story is absolute trash

The art...Is mythical...But the story? Mehhhh i'm here for the ecchi, This could've been a God tier if it's not for the story line

Users who are viewing this thread