My Harem Grew So Large, I Was Forced to Ascend

oh shit. yandere sister here

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Where the comedy tag at? Will the MC finally grow up a pair of balls and do something with the girls? Chinese MC but he's acting like a japanese MC, will his relationship progress with the girls or just keep swirling around like this, maybe someone that read raws can reply, it'd be much appreciated.

the story plot is kinda new as its centered on wuxia cultivator ascended to the old school rpg world with comedy as its theme. if you play enough old rpg games you can pretty much relate at some of references and jokes here and there.
i give it a 9 out of 10, cause its kinda unique and of course because of
dem boobies.
edit: well as i am a man of culture, i gave it a 10. what more can i ask for? when it has
dem boobies
and a prettty good overall plot and character. with a hell of a lot bad stuffs here and there, you cant be choosy on this one.

ffs why is there alot of 1 star vote which is over half of the people who voted 10 star. are they the people who likes cliché isekai harem white knight?

@taizi02 Remember, those who hates is those who love 'em. They are just not honest wanna act like Xiao Ye. So just add those 1 star voters to the 10 stars votes.

Those in 2~9 aren't cultured men/women. They are wise, so they are the genuine voters.

The 10 stars voters is all cultured, congratulations. I voted 10 Star

Group Leader
Why show all the boobs and stuff, onee chan cliché, when you know, you're never gonna give the good stuff, given the chinese nature of this manhua??

Dex-chan lover
Conclusion: This is actually waaaay better than I thought it was. The comedy's on point at parodying all the Japanese ecchi manga/anime.

I'd like something cuter and more pure, though.

Aggregator gang
This is way better than what you think it is lol

This gotta be the best Chinese manga
The art is so 🔥🔥🔥

That's the most Japanese looking Chinese cover I've ever seen. Half expect to click it and see black and white.

Dex-chan lover
Another: Manga the cock teaser for horny teenagers. Just have them bone and move the story to something interesting! Why have all this blue balling which never ends? You already have an interesting setting of cultivators in western fantasy setting, you proved yourself capable of coming up with new and interesting things, why fall into outdated echi comedy standarts which noone likes anymore, well, apart horny teenagers

@reen112 , no, just...no. this doesn't hold a candle to "im a evil good" nor "tales of demons and gods" and some others.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
wow the art.
imagine if the artist draw h manga.
;3

This is surprisingly fun to read. I mean If you read it and expect something "serious" then you will be disappointed, but if you read it as a parody, then it is hilarious... frankly speaking I have no idea why there isn't comedy tag...

Aggregator gang
If you can stomach a violent stupid Tsundere cockblocking his potental harems.. then this is for you

Users who are viewing this thread