My Heart Races Because of You

So umm, is the translating group not picking up this series anymore? _:)з」∠)_
And thank you for trasnlating the 1st chapter o(〃^▽^〃)o

I like the art, it's like josei genre (y'kno when the mc in their 30's), but strangely it taste shojou (*'▽'*)♪
At first, I thought it would be smut or sumthin, but heyy I like this already.

Y'kno typically male lead fall in love first and even male lead pov

Dayyuumm ヾ(〃^∇^)ノ

wait whoa i am loving this story already 😍 please keep translating it. thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
I love romances where the guy is the main love interest. It's a fun flip to see him pursuing her.

I saw some spoiler of the novel and I suggest everyone should read this webtoon. Because the plot is really awesome and interesting I hope too that they make this as a drama.

i love the concept but i just really hope that the fl has some sort of personality that doesn't just consist of 'nice' like ughhh why can't authors make three dimensional interesting and exciting female characters that aren't j 'pretty' and 'kind'

@pinkpanther that would violate the 4th law of thermodynamics that states "no more than 1 character in a 3rd rate literature with 4th rate writing should have more than 2 personality traits"

The joke aside, this is pretty nice to watch. Up till chapter 5, but I'm 99% sure there will be another annoying 2nd ML cause this deals in acting and since the 1st ML is such a perfect guy, he will have 1, an obsessive ex, 2 a childhood friend who has gone abroad and will definitely come back at the right timing to be a bitch and 3, a childhood friend of some sort for the FML so we can have extra drama for no reason.
Really hope I'm wrong and it takes the 1% no bullshit route.

I knew this series would be great after seeing sawateam. Thanks for the upload! I love how it is the ML pov

thank you for the scanlation team for bring it to us. I didnt know it will be this good.
lovely story 💕

after saw the raw
Its not simple romance that I thought,
cant wait it to be translated

Users who are viewing this thread