My Hero Academia - Ch. 395 - Built Upon the Joy of Others

Dex-chan lover
Counting the seconds until someone makes a post shitting upon the quality of this chapter.

Only valid point that I've seen about the Uraraka and Toga friendship, is that it is pretty damn forced, considering the two only interacted a few times.

Dex-chan lover
Counting the seconds until someone makes a post shitting upon the quality of this chapter.

Only valid point that I've seen about the Uraraka and Toga friendship, is that it is pretty damn forced, considering the two only interacted a few times.
It's very corny, but it's fine
Unfortunately it doesn't save Final War Arc from being pure garbage

Dex-chan lover
280.png

Double-page supporter

Here is a other point toga saw her friend die because of a hero... She was 1 of the most built up villians in this show and this is how it ends. With friendship with a girl she barely knew. So yeah a lot of ppl will question that and call it bs

Dex-chan lover
I know Toga was set up to be for Ochako's to deal with. I like the idea of what happened. I don't think their friendship was "out of nowhere". I just wished they encountered each other more. More of a gradual shift to love.

I also think Horikoshi is a coward if Toga in fact is dead. Though, I do think he wrote himself into a corner. Toga being redeemed seems impossible but "societies standard.

Anyways tldr: Not a bad fight and I have so much more respect for Ochako's character. I enjoyed this.

Dex-chan lover
I wished this chapter come out as a bonus chapter later, because we know the prophesied All Might's death is coming next, and I want to save my tears for that.

Double-page supporter
Hopefully its over finally. There’s only so much power of friendship I can handle. And when its this concentrated, even less.

Users who are viewing this thread