My Hero Academia - Ch. 408 - The Eyes Tell All!!

Dex-chan lover
this arc is gonna be insane once animated especially if bones gives us movie quality animation

Supporter
Uh... From what little I understand of Spanish and Translate for French both translations say the same thing in the last panel but English translation says the complete opposite (unless it is sarcasm but that'd be weird).
Mangaplus is the official publisher or affiliated with them IIRC, what is happening?
Can someone who speaks the other languages check if they have the same problem?
Edit: in Italian it says the same thing as Spanish/FR (though it isnt official probably)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Uh... From what little I understand of Spanish and Translate for French both translations say the same thing in the last panel but English translation says the complete opposite (unless it is sarcasm but that'd be weird).
Mangaplus is the official publisher or affiliated with them IIRC, what is happening?
Can someone who speaks the other languages check if they have the same problem?
Edit: in Italian it says the same thing as Spanish/FR (though it isnt official probably)
Yeah, I don't know if that's a botched translation. Though I've often seen questionable changes with Mangaplus releases vs community translations.

On all other sites Bakugo's saying "Are you stupid?" "You're bound to lose with that thing" with the text beside it saying "Never giving up on hope".

For Mangaplus though "Some genius I am" "How could I ever hope to beat that?", with it not even including the text beside it. I don't speak Jap, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that is a horrible translation.

Dex-chan lover
Fantastic art :thumbsup:

Although I don't like shoving the bakugo bloodline thing at this point

Users who are viewing this thread