My Hero Academia - Ch. 425 - Unseasonable

Dex-chan lover
yep dekus new hair cut was not permanent obviously and uraraka still has her blush thingys saw people say that "she's no longer innocent" glad that aged like milk on the counter on a hot day

Thank God there was a reason for Deku's shitty ass haircut, bc if not and that was something he actually chose... bro would've had THE WORST time skip haircut, and that's something considering Naruto and Gaara exist

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Horikoshi actually had to write down his haircut was because of the surgeon for people to understand it. Thought it was very obvious. Deku's not that kind of guy who does such "wild" haircuts.

Also I still like adult Naruto's hair cut. I'm glad Kishimoto didn't made him look like Minato but oh well, that didn't save Boruto either from being really bad.

Dex-chan lover
Please, Horikoshi, give us proper interaction for all of your characters before the series ends :qq:

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't seem like it gonna end for some reason it feels like we are getting arc and new villians probably a one for all restoration

Dex-chan lover
It doesn't seem like it gonna end for some reason it feels like we are getting arc and new villians probably a one for all restoration
Definitely feels like the set up for a whole new arc. Depending on how Horikoshi plays this I feel like MHA could end up wearing out its welcome real quick.

Comparing MHA to Bleach, though Bleach made a resurgence in recent years, after Ichigo beat Aizen there was a really big drop off in viewers, and the quality of the series has also dropped more and more up until the series got its (cancellation) ending.

I feel like Horikoshi could end up going down the same rabbit hole as Kubo with Bleach. Just like Kubo, Horikoshi is constantly getting sick and having to take breaks, and though it doesn't seem to have affected the quality of MHA yet, who can say for its future.

I feel like this arc (if it does become one) will probably be the MHA equivalent to the Fullbringer arc from Bleach. Just like Ichigo had an arc to regain all of his power, I expect we'll see one for Midoriya. Not that I expect him to get OFA back, but perhaps this could be him finding ways for him to continue on as a hero. Which could either go the route of him going full Iron Man like All Might, or perhaps he's able to gain a new quirk to replace OfA.

Dex-chan lover
Who was that guy at the end (before Shoto and Endeavor page)

Double-page supporter
I was ready for this to be over during the Stars and Stripes fight. Please don't drag this out any further.

Aggregator gang
yep dekus new hair cut was not permanent obviously and uraraka still has her blush thingys saw people say that "she's no longer innocent" glad that aged like milk on the counter on a hot day
i hate that. completely disagree. maybe you like your characters static, but most people don't. character development is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread