My Hero Academia - Ch. 427 - Who Was Tomura Shingaraki, Really?

Aggregator gang
Iguchi got his deserved ending. Not so much actually. The "heteromorphics" could really be a separate arc from MHA, as it obviously fits the same plot as X-Men - people with body modifications who end up not being accepted in society, but who fight within society to revert and be accepted.

Iguchi's speech to Midoriya sums it up well. And Midoriya was a true diplomat, letting him "let the word out", vent, say what he felt.

The oscillation between the conversation and the TV show sounds like it will be better explored in the anime. After all, we talk about "cuts".

I didn't understand Chisaki's question well. In fact, I didn't follow Chisaki's arc itself that well (just Eri's part), so I thought it was strange that the "boss" said he was teaching the boy with the cut arm wrong.

And poor Toshinori, now in a wheelchair... (I don't doubt he'll do a line like "I'm here... on wheels!")

More 3 chapters to end.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Shame Hori never really went that in-depth with the whole discrimination aspect of the hero society or even the whole grey/dark area of it in general. Felt like Deku's world view was never really that challenged as it should've been

Dex-chan lover
Shame Hori never really went that in-depth with the whole discrimination aspect of the hero society or even the whole grey/dark area of it in general. Felt like Deku's world view was never really that challenged as it should've been
what do you mean? he had to come to terms that we can't always save everyone and that some individuals are beyond that. He was forced to save Tomura by killing him.

Double-page supporter
"NO YOU DON'T GET IT! HE WAS MY FRIEND AND TOLD ME WE COULD KILL LOTS OF PEOPLE AND DESTROY THINGS! I HATE EVERYONE WHO SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS MASS MURDERING PSYCHOPATH WHO HELPED DESTROY THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY AND RUINED COUNTLESS LIVES BECAUSE HE WAS MY FRIEND AND WE LIKED THE SAME GAMES!!!!"

Horikoshi, kindly go fuck yourself you retarded hack. You didn't develop any kind of heteromorph racism plot until the last possible second and you completely fucked up any chance of redeeming Shigaraki. You can't pretend there are two sides to this story, like it's tragic that people hate him for destroying their cities and killing their families. Your big villain was an asshole who was born as the world's most evil baby who master KEIKAKU'd his replacement's entire life, somehow, so he'd grow up to be a murderous lunatic whose only goal was to kill everyone in the world, because he wanted be the hero to other murderous lunatics, who wanted to kill and destroy because you fucking forgot to write compelling character arcs for them due to being too busy jacking off to how cool you think Bakugou is.

Dex-chan lover
I think this chapter is handled maturely. Spinner actions is wrong and evil, but his emotion might not necessarily be wrong. And Deku handled it right by not debunk him with some self righteous words and just let Spinner let out the darkness of his emotions. And the comic book suggestion is a nice way to tie it up with the manga themes.

Aggregator gang
"NO YOU DON'T GET IT! HE WAS MY FRIEND AND TOLD ME WE COULD KILL LOTS OF PEOPLE AND DESTROY THINGS! I HATE EVERYONE WHO SAYS BAD THINGS ABOUT THIS MASS MURDERING PSYCHOPATH WHO HELPED DESTROY THIS ENTIRE COUNTRY AND RUINED COUNTLESS LIVES BECAUSE HE WAS MY FRIEND AND WE LIKED THE SAME GAMES!!!!"

Horikoshi, kindly go fuck yourself you retarded hack. You didn't develop any kind of heteromorph racism plot until the last possible second and you completely fucked up any chance of redeeming Shigaraki. You can't pretend there are two sides to this story, like it's tragic that people hate him for destroying their cities and killing their families. Your big villain was an asshole who was born as the world's most evil baby who master KEIKAKU'd his replacement's entire life, somehow, so he'd grow up to be a murderous lunatic whose only goal was to kill everyone in the world, because he wanted be the hero to other murderous lunatics, who wanted to kill and destroy because you fucking forgot to write compelling character arcs for them due to being too busy jacking off to how cool you think Bakugou is.
my thoughts exactly. "nobody is born evil" bullshit, and then magically, this one random baby - just is. born from a bum prostitute, no less - clearly showing Horikoshi's own bigotry there. it is so utterly bizzare

Users who are viewing this thread