My Hero Academia

s1

@TwilightFaze if I remember correctly, the Fallen Angels translation was on here in the beginning but they asked it to be taken down

Fed-Kun's army
@sprite-1: Ah, damn :( Guess we can only hope a group will re-do the translations (might be for the best since there were some inaccuracies in the beginning, like Yuuei = UA)

Fed-Kun's army
@eksynn: I seriously doubt it since JB picked up the series from 203 onwards. Fallen Angel scans did everything before and they only keep a small handful at a time on their site to get people to buy the physical copy. Here's where you can read the rest, though (It's in long strip format, though):
https://readheroacademia.net/

Dex-chan lover
@TwilightFaze There's some other chapters before 203 on here just by JB as well, but yeah unless some specific things happen the currently missing chapters probably won't get back on here for now. You might want to edit that link out of your post, though. If people can't find their own way to the dozens of other sites with every chapter on them, they probably can't manage to use those sites without getting their PC infested with various digital annoyances either so sending them off in that direction is kind of iffy. That site looks like it has some obnoxious ads and scripts on it.

Fed-Kun's army
@Glomoro: I don't blame you whatsoever for thinking that, man, but it's fine. I'm paranoid about what links and stuff I download so my firewall and security software is pretty good (I recommend AdBlocker Plus for people to get started. It's free and does a good job for basic internet security). I also thought this was dubious (same with MangaDex when I first found it) but I didn't get any hits on my security software. Don't worry, I'm certain this is a safe link, provided you have some kind of internet security. If not, no one to blame but yourself, you know?

BUT!! Let's at least throw an alternative, yeah? Here's the official Viz Media copy (so expect some toned down language; especially from Bakugo):
https://www.viz.com/shonenjump/my-hero-academia-chapter-1/chapter/4737
(For the record, the original link I posted also uses the official Viz Media scans.)

Here's some raws from 152 to current chapters for those who want to attempt at least those:
https://lhscan.net/manga-boku-no-hero-academia-raw.html
I'm hoping this will help the raw hunters get the original scans so they can translate those (or convince Fallen Angels Scans. Not sure they're even active anymore)

Double-page supporter
that title is a reference to the killing joke yeah? was it the same in the japanese title or was it scanlators freedom?

Come on... I don't like this arc. It's too much for the story about villain characters... It's feels like bleach, that's why i leave it. So boring

Is horikoshi kouhei don't have any fresh idea to continue the manga? If it continues like this, then RIP this manga.

Where id all the chapters go? I've noticed this on several series that they're chapters have disappeared.

Dex-chan lover
@Hurokun
AGAIN? What was it this time? They got mad people were complaining about that stupid 2 week delay?

Well, I guess I can just wait for some other group to pick it up, or, if all else fails, just become anime-only for this one. The anime was well done up to this point, so that's fine by me. Oh, well.

At least we can still read the latest chapters on Viz's SJ site. They've been posting latest chapters there for free of Shonen Jump manga. Anything older than 3 issues needs their sub tho.

@Shiromon As I understand it JB got greedy, wanted more money/traffic to their site, and started to see MD as getting in their way of that. So instead of leaving gracefully they started a smear campaign against MD and caused some other translators to leave along with them. MD meanwhile bent over backwards trying to accommodate them, allowing for ridiculously long delays and etc trying to play nice, but drew the line when it came to over-moderating the forums/comments like they wanted (since, naturally, people weren't happy about JB's delays and aggressive ads/traffic garnering tactics).

Real class act.

Dex-chan lover
@unknownfactor
Yeah now I know, a bit after I posted this I went to the forums (I read the new Maou sama retry chapters, and saw the note about hati leaving and the new scan team picking the series up) and read the threads about it. Thanks for explaining anyway

God damn translation drama bullshit. When there was a new issue uploaded here, I would go to their site and read the latest issue there.

Users who are viewing this thread