My Home Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Starting Today, I am a Murderer (v2)

@Kaiser92 I think he's a novelist who writes crimes stories, so maybe in his research for faithfulness about murderers, he came about methods of killing and disposals. Or I'm just plain wrong.

Double-page supporter
I mean there's nothing wrong per se with boiling, but that is going to leave a hell of a mess. All that fat is going to melt and float to the top of the water, not to mention the blood needs to be drained. Neighbors might wonder what smells so good, too.

I also don't get why he says he can't get a strong acid, unless that stuff is heavily restricted in Japan, because you can make it with chemicals that you could get at any hardware type store.

There's a form of cremation that uses a basic water solution actually (alkaline hydrolysis - and not an acid), which is 95% water, 5% potassium hydroxide, then heated to 350 fahrenheit to basically turn a human body into a liquid that can be safely poured down a drain.

The high-pressure, industrial version of that takes just two or three hours. At the end, the bones are still there, but they're very brittle and can be easily ground up into a fine powder, which of course is easily disposed of... you could just spread it in a garden or dump it out in a stream or something.

You can buy potassium hydroxide on amazon or at any hardware store - it's used in things like soapmaking and it's cheap - $15 or less for 2 pounds of it, which is far more than you'd need to get rid of a corpse.

Obviously doing this in a bath tub is going to be pretty difficult, so moving the body is necessary, but if you had a large steel barrel you could super easily light a fire underneath it and slurrify someone in a hurry.

Double-page supporter
@Kaiser92

Haha. You know what they say, good friends will help you move, but great friends will help you move a body.

I actually only learned about aqua-cremation recently after seeing it in an obituary and doing some research on it. It's very eco-friendly - requires much less energy, doesn't release pollutants into the atmosphere, environmentally safe to dispose of into even residential sewer drains, and, well, it's full of nutrients. Apparently some funeral homes have deals with farmers, who come and spread the stuff on fields, although I hear the smell is pretty godawful. "Like a million clams baking under the sun" is how I heard it described.

Also Dexter is pretty great, but totally not how I'd be a serial killer. His compulsions make it way harder than it has to be. Last year in Chicago, for example, cops only solved 15% of homicides. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that it doesn't take a genius to get away with murder.

They also recently found evidence that a serial killer with possibly 50+ victims has been operating in the Chicago area, and they didn't even know about the possibility that said killer existed until AI-assisted statistical analysis showed it was virtually guaranteed.

Haha. You know what they say, good friends will help you move, but great friends will help you move a body.

I actually only learned about aqua-cremation recently after seeing it in an obituary and doing some research on it. It's very eco-friendly - requires much less energy, doesn't release pollutants into the atmosphere, environmentally safe to dispose of into even residential sewer drains, and, well, it's full of nutrients. Apparently some funeral homes have deals with farmers, who come and spread the stuff on fields, although I hear the smell is pretty godawful. "Like a million clams baking under the sun" is how I heard it described.

Also Dexter is pretty great, but totally not how I'd be a serial killer. His compulsions make it way harder than it has to be. Last year in Chicago, for example, cops only solved 15% of homicides. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that it doesn't take a genius to get away with murder.

They also recently found evidence that a serial killer with possibly 50+ victims has been operating in the Chicago area, and they didn't even know about the possibility that said killer existed until AI-assisted statistical analysis showed it was virtually guaranteed.

Show me the way, O Great Master @LysandersTreason!

Moreover someone dont know about old trick with boilind cup of water in hand. This trick show us how convection work.

Dex-chan lover
I actually smiled when I saw the credits on the suitcase. Simple, but smooth.

I love the code geass reference in the groups recruiting page at the very end lol

I love how sync with his wife he is, just two parents trying to protect their kid

Users who are viewing this thread