My Home Hero - Vol. 10 Ch. 82 - Real Culprit

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@origamicactus
are they really though?
sure, some of the members do shady/illegal things, and one member (youji) is yakuza,
but is the cult as a whole a crime syndicate?

Fed-Kun's army
@cgr
I'd assume they do some illegal dealings which are very common of cults, (to fund the bullshit they do & their pockets) so you could consider it a crime syndicate or something similar, hell they have death squads riding around doing their bidding.

Dex-chan lover
Wow this comic is amazing. The showdown they are building up feels like some No Country For Old Men stuff.

Finally caught up.
This manga is amazing, thanks for the translations.

I hope Tetsuo can save his wife before the syndicate gets to him.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
https://mangadex.org/chapter/1213171/3
I'm curious though, what would usually happen if a member of the police turned off a surveillance camera at the police station for a short while and something like this happens? instantly fired? demotion? pay an extra fine? would the member be thoroughly investigated just in case?

@kebb
that's not really what criminal syndicates are though. there are multiple not completely legit businesses that skirt the law for profit, but they aren't considered criminal syndicates because they don't really do organized crime.
the team that captured koizumi (fake shin) could just be yasuo's yakuza connections, or just a small team kocho (kasen's sister) hired briefly to capture reika.

I'm sure he'll be alive until the end lol His wife's family will probably protect him for the sake of destroying their enemy

And here i thought for a moment that after the shower, policeboy kinda looked like the fortune teller that lives in the same building as Reika. Already braced myself for some "he is living a double live" backflash, but gladly, i was wrong. Going back to the older chapters, the fortune teller actually looks very different. But that reminded me: Hey, there was that fortune teller guy! Whats his deal? Out of the 4 new guys that showed up, we had one syndicate member, Kyochis friend, and the kid that idolizes Tetsu and wants to help him kill. The only one missing some deeper involvement is the fortune teller. You guys think he will come up again, maybe a connection with the cult? Or will he remain a "showing up once in a while" backround character?

Nod

@CrimsonManga89 The fortune teller was spying/keeping tabs on Reika for the cult. That's why he was able to keep warning Reika with his "Psychic" powers. He's also how the cult knew to kill the syndicate member when he made his move to abduct her.

Users who are viewing this thread