My Home Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 142 - The End of the World

Dex-chan lover
They mess with the wrong family.

Let's be real for a sec. Isn't this what happened to most of cult? All the cult stories i read or heard always ended up with something like this or similar to this.

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely something else. Kubo you sick fuck. This is like a scene from a cartel execution LiveLeak video. Fuck me didn't think this story would go this far.

Dex-chan lover
This is genuinely something else. Kubo you sick fuck. This is like a scene from a cartel execution LiveLeak video. Fuck me didn't think this story would go this far.
Agreed.

Of all the deaths in this manga, this one here with that girl getting her head cut off messed with me the most, and just left me feeling off for well over an hour after seeing that.

Dex-chan lover
Agreed.

Of all the deaths in this manga, this one here with that girl getting her head cut off messed with me the most, and just left me feeling off for well over an hour after seeing that.
Same bro. Like that girl know that killing herself for the cult is wrong. But she can't do anything since everyone else is doing the same thing. This is all she's been taught about since she's born. Everyone she knows is doing the same thing. Imagine how helpless and depressing it is. And worse, Kubo doesn't care. He gets to kill people. This is ao fucked up beyond anything shown in this manga

Double-page supporter
Kai (the syndicate spy who was friends with the kid) and that guy from way earlier in part 2 who was friends with Reika (and who was the first good guy to die in the manga) made me feel worse

Didnt kubo said he had both hands broken, it looks like he can still wield axe just fine, this really feel like it is drastic for the sake of being drastic I would never guessed this story arc would end up with slaughter of entire village, it feels so unnecesary for the plot other than to show how brainwashed the villagers were.

Dex-chan lover
Didnt kubo said he had both hands broken, it looks like he can still wield axe just fine, this really feel like it is drastic for the sake of being drastic I would never guessed this story arc would end up with slaughter of entire village, it feels so unnecesary for the plot other than to show how brainwashed the villagers were.
Yeah right? He literally said to Yoji a few chapters ago that the fight with Yoji's men left him unable to swing BOTH his arms. Yet here he is hacking away at people with an axe? Was his injury only temporary?

I don't mind the more unrealistic aspects of this manga I truly don't. But this right here is just contradictory to what we've already seen and read.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I don't like cultists but damn man...even I felt bad for them).

Users who are viewing this thread