My Home Hero - Vol. 17 Ch. 143 - Crime and Resolve

Dex-chan lover
The dad has gradually gone from being reasonable to being a complete bitch. NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN VILLAGERINOS!!!!!!
Dude there's a huge difference in making a plan to set your enemies against each other and actually seeing the bloodshed. Most of these villagers had no clue who Tetsuo was, much less want to kill him. Especially the kids who grew up in this environment ------ they literally knew nothing else outside of the village. What was their sin? Why did they deserve to die?

Tetsuo intentionally created a conflict that he knew would cause violence. And it led to a goddamn massacre.

To be clear Tetsuo was in a really difficult spot, so maybe there was no other way. But that's real cold comfort to the hundreds of bodies lying on the ground. Tetsuo chose a path to save his own family that destroyed dozens of others. Frankly he's always going to wonder why THIS was the solution he found.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Even Tetsuo didn't expect Kubo would be such a monster, and how could he? And Tetsuo's still human, it's impossible to feel nothing after seeing a ton of beheaded bodies and especially knowing you were indirectly responsible for that, well unless you're a psychopath, but Tetsuo isn't one.

I have to admit I give this manga mad props for actually bringing up the consequences of this massacre,. I was fully expecting this to go the "it's a secret village and nobody cares" route.

Granted it's probably just a setup for part 3 to have Tesuo be hunted by the police but it's still pretty nice.

Dex-chan lover
I am actually scared of Kubo. And can't believe I actually felt sorry for Kasen sister (?). The look of terror on her face. My god. This story is going places I didn't expect

Users who are viewing this thread