My Home Hero - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Reika's Resolve

Aggregator gang
@Fri

I think these guys are supposed to be "modern" yakuza. Times change and it's not like they could remain the same as they were in the 60s. If they want to stay in the business they would need to step their shit up so It's not too weird I think.

Aggregator gang
I think everyone hates her because she's the cause of all this.

I'm dying the HH scan end pages/translators notes are always so god damn funny. I think it's fair to say anyone ignorant of how dangerous of a situation they're in would act like Reika Is. I cant hate her for that... but god damn it Reika, pls dont wreck this!

LOL, a character designed to be hated should not deserve hate? Who's the "poor virgin" here?
And what a sorry excuse for an idiot for thinking that "poor virgin" has anything to do with condemning idiotic behaviours.

How about that for an argument? Oh wait, your only argument is 18 teenage girl and then no responsibility should be demanded from a person of legal age.

Absolute numb skull.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only sorry I found this manga too late to have my comment about the idiot daughter not be in the after-action roll-up. Oh well.
I hope her lack of self-awareness only comes to bite her in the ass and leaves her parents be.

@Intahnetto

And you're such a "badass" for using that word as an insult. I hope nobody in your life is affected by that condition, oh wait, you have to have a life first for that.
Sorry, I shouldn't be having this talk with a child but your parents should've put more effort into your education.

Ah yes, *boohoo*, the kids' goto call on the playground, of course.
Oh, and I'll make up your respond for you. First, gotta add a "lmao, lol, etc.", coupled with a "cry more", "loser", you know, something a 13 year-old would consider a great "burn", and ending with an r-word or some other disgusting language.
Maybe you should get off the "in-tah-net-to" and do something to expand your vocabulary, my pitiful child, like learning real Japanese instead of reciting those lines in your favorite cartoons.

Fed-Kun's army
Misinterpreting a joke and getting overly offended by being called a virgin was the very virgin thing to do.

@Intahnetto
"Misinterpretation" how? And I'm "overly offended" because? The only thing that's remotely offensive is your calling me an r-word, which has been removed from this thread due to its disgusting behavior and discriminatory connotations towards people with unfortunate circumstances.
Your labeling someone as something isn't a "joke", there was no comedic point to arrive at other than the fact that you yourself find those people with that label worthy of being laughed at.
Labeling someone a "poor virgin" is just as "funny" as labeling someone an "r-word", according to such a "joke connoisseur" yourself (hah, see what I did there? now that's the joke here).

Fed-Kun's army
There is no helping it if you are going to piss your pants about it. It’s a just word, cope. It’s called an insult, not a joke. Although you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference judging from your reaction to the TN.

“ arrive at other than the fact that you yourself find those people with that label worthy of being laughed at.”

Experts on the field call this the “assumption.”

@KEKW130113 I completely agree. You can look at the stupidity of the daughter right in this chapter when she thinks she can just cling to the chair and she would be safe. The TL note was funny but it’s absolutely bullshit. Using “poor virgin “ as an insult is so stupid as if losing your virginity makes you smart( I’m looking at the daughter of the couple here).

poor virgins my ass if I had to choose between being a stupid ass motherfucker ruining all the plans her parent made to save her or being a virgin for life id be a virgin.

Users who are viewing this thread