My Home Hero - Vol. 5 Ch. 37 - Impossible!

Dex-chan lover
Volume 5 - End
Volume 10 - Ongoing
Scanlators = BIG BRAIN APRIL FOOLS

Im 99% sure Kyoichi is not getting an off-screen death and Tetsuo isnt just free from this stuff forever....

Theres still whatever thing is teased with Kasen's parents, so the Yakuza is definitely getting involved with that. Also Maori (yakuza dad) is definitely too important of a character to not show up again, and on top of that not show up with his motivation (grief over son) not being relevant again. Kyoichi is definitely coming back, whether or not he wants revenge on Tetsuo remains to be seen..

Dex-chan lover
Making such a prank on one of the most suspenseful manga out there is a good way to get enemies. ^^’
I read until vol 6 so I didn’t fall for it. (Of course)

Dex-chan lover
You know what his suit and hat remind me?
Smooth Criminal by M.J.

I'm kinda regretting my curiosity to look at the covers.
One of them has Kyoichi. I wonder how he and why will he get spared.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's a wrap you guys. I'll see you in the next manga.

Dex-chan lover
Had me on the first half not gonna lie, but i kinda was glad that it ended, even without explaining how the wife got into the safe, and why she had the skills to get into the safe, or why they are letting Tetsuo walk away as if nothing happened.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, why would he keep a bag of bones in his safe. If he's the killer, he would have throw them away?

Dex-chan lover
@abconline Well it's just like Kubo said, some things didn't check out and there are still some questions in the air, but they honestly don't care as long as they have a scapegoat. Hell they were gonna kill Tetsuo just because even though they didn't have any proof of him being the killer.

@moozoh
I'm sorry. I didn't think too much when writing that comment, as it's from later volume's cover. I've edited it. Thank you for pointing that out.

Dex-chan lover
Banger arc, still waiting on the supposed neighbor to come in play and the video they took of him with the corpse. Really didn't think they'd let him off that easy since he knows a decent amount about them

Users who are viewing this thread