My Home Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 61 - Which Is It?

Aggregator gang
Hindsight is 20/20, but he should have told the others that they were ordered to be killed, and then figure something out.

Even if they had failed, it would have been the right thing to do.

Even (morally) bad guys can make (morally) good decisions.

Double-page supporter
I could understand why he hesitated but most of what he inferred about trust was all in his head. If he thought it more clearly, the smart guy Koichi ran away and is plotting to get back at them despite the risk of being discovered. So clearly the organization isn't a group that could be trusted and they were extremely dangerous that someone as smart as Koichi would dare to go back and attack their organization. So the moment Kubo showed up and where he was standing made it obvious in hindsight that Kubo had him right where he wanted him to quickly clean up the witnesses. It would've been more obvious if he thought his life and talents had any more use for Kubo to outweigh the small risk of him getting caught by the police and it becomes clear that Kubo wants him to kill the three so he doesn't have to kill all four by himself.

I don't think he's at any fault. Anyone would be in shock and can't think things through in his situation since he didn't have the time to relax so it's tragic that he dies thinking he was too incompetent to see it coming.

Dex-chan lover
All the mind games he played with himself when the answer was just that simple.

@Deebees Ikr. It's so touching and at odds with how fucked up the actual chapter is.

Dex-chan lover
@kuro0102 That's always been the way of the bad boys stereotype though. Everything is disposable to save your own ass.

Dex-chan lover
Christ, that Tokarev is either really big, or the dude got pretty small hands. Almost child-sized. Bit better in subsequent pages but in page 6 it's just HUGE.

Fed-Kun's army
Such a big difference between someone who's at the top of the class and the runner-up. Should have gone with the people he knew wouldn't kill him. Kubo was just too large a figure in his mind.

what a fucking idiot. he should have realized he was next, told the other three what was going on, and the four of them working together would have had a good shot of survival

Double-page supporter
This is the same thing that would happen to me if I were in his shoes...

Dex-chan lover
You know what's easier than killing your 3 comrades? Ambushing a person you know will be coming and killing him.

Users who are viewing this thread