My Home Hero - Vol. 8 Ch. 67 - Convergence

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so the scene that Tetsuo envisioned was actually what happened? I can't even feel bad no matter how much I try because of how stupid her decisions were.

The taxi dude was total bro, though. He's been the best character recently for being so willing to help.

Dex-chan lover
I don't want Reika to die, no matter how ungrateful and stupid she is. I still hate her guts.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if Shin killed her how will they go and get the money?

Plus he was acting on his own, killing her without being given the order is the most stupid thing anyone could do, and he is as dumb as Reika because he already went out of his way to kidnap her, bat that would be next level stupid.

idk if she's alive or not, but it's clear Shin didn't act alone. Between this chapter and the last one, his clothes are completely clean. Shin probably got some syndicate people to torture info out of her, kidnap her, and set a scene while he led Tetsu all over town. If she's not dead, Shin wants Tetsu to think she is.

If she is dead, then who knows where this will go.

I don't care how dumb Reika is. She should not die (or even get hurt, but I think that is highly improbable now).

Dex-chan lover
The syndicate don't want the girl dead. So the only thing that could have happened in between is that the crazy kid already found the girl and is just making it look like she's dead to mess with the MC.

Unless the story does another ass pull and one way or another, a new third party got in between them. This manga does love it's ass pulls.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm calling it now that it's Shin's blood on the tree. Reika hurt him and got away, probably opened her luggage to look for some McGuffin she had inside and booked it, then Shin chased after her and that's why there was no one there.

Doesn't the kid look quite happy when he tells Tetsu that Reika is "either unable to move or has already been killed", in page 9?

I'd be SUPER surprised if that's actually her blood.
If it is though, super curious to see where it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread