"My Husband Has Been Cool Lately" - Oneshot

Power Uploader
I clicked the other translation for a second and then instantly clicked out. Much better.

Also, cute oneshot

Dex-chan lover
You don't have the second voice-over pane of the second panel of the second page translated properly.

Group Leader
You don't have the second voice-over pane of the second panel of the second page translated properly.
I do apologize, it was a really messy translation and I couldn't understand it well! 😭
if you have a better translation for that pane, please reach out so I can fix it. thank you for the notice and comment!

Dex-chan lover
I do apologize, it was a really messy translation and I couldn't understand it well! 😭
if you have a better translation for that pane, please reach out so I can fix it. thank you for the notice and comment!
She's saying that she had previously thought that she had evolved from passionate love (which is still love) to a familial love. So (with space in mind) something such as “I thought that our passion had become a calmer love.”

Group Leader
She's saying that she had previously thought that she had evolved from passionate love (which is still love) to a familial love. So (with space in mind) something such as “I thought that our passion had become a calmer love.”
ahh, now I see!! thank you so much for the correction, it means a lot!!

Users who are viewing this thread