My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - Ch. 68 - Fuse

I'm tired of this blue haired bitch. Thank god more people are starting to see her true colors, expose her already !

I don't like Soo Ah at all, but this chapter really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They all acted kind to her even when they clearly saw she was being awful, and treating Mi Rae like shit. Now all of them are trashing her behind her back (just like they did with Mi Rae's looks). I don't feel better watching it. Proper people would confront about how awful and fake she has been.
I feel bad that Mi Rae has to be there, cause she is not that kind of person. I empathize cause i have been in a similar situation, where everyone in my class gathered and were trashing some people behind their backs. I'm an upfront person and still i wasn't able to tell them to either tell it to their faces or shut up. I just stood there uncomfortable like Mi Rae is doing. I hope she will stand up to the girls, for herself too. One day it's the other girl, the next it's you.

jak

Contributor
Soo-ah might have had a tragic backstory, but she's choosing to alienate herself now by being a bitch. It's her own fault.

Love the series thanks! ❤ but 'Left behind scans' have really been left behind by the Japanese and Indonesian translators..

Please update soon!

Fed-Kun's army
Traumatizing past doesn't make it okay for you to be a bitch on this level. Anyone defending Sooah after this chapter can seriously go sk a dik. heh

Most of this stuff is totally what she deserves (you're a shithead, people spread the word about how much of a shithead you are) but outing someone as bulimic definitely seems like going a little too far to me. What do you all think?

YES MIRAE EXPOSE HER. She deserves.. It's also serious... If Sooah isn't going to tell anyone and keep up with her toxic lifestyle mirae might aswell give her a fcking hand?

Aggregator gang
As much as I would like seeing Mi Rae exposing Soo Ah I think she won't do it cuz she isn't that type of girl. But if she keeps remembering what Kyungsuk told her about not treating her nicely then maybe she will confirm it, I mean that other girl said she found out about it and not that Mi Rae told her...

Is only 1 chapter left to finish the book as mention in summary 69 chapters..... I'm sad n want to knw wht will be the ending ....
Mirae just managed to hug Kyung suk ?
The k drama is also going okay but the actor Kyung suk is really cute ..... ?

«Mm11
Love the series thanks! ❤ but 'Left behind scans' have really been left behind by the Japanese and Indonesian translators..

Please update soon!»

That’s exactly what makes me surprise. The orginal of this series is I think over 70+++. ‘left behind scans’ has prolly few translators that is why. But I must agree to all here. This series made me read mangadex. My first time. I am loving it. ????

lbscans is one person. that considered, they update fairly often. most official translations only update once a week so...

Users who are viewing this thread