My ID Is Gangnam Beauty - Ch. 74 - Crumbling

Dex-chan lover
PREDICTABLE PLOT #3432432 GO!

a) SHE GETS RAPED
b) SHE GETS SAVED BY MC
c) SHE GETS SAVED BY FMC
d) SHE GETS SAVED BY SOMEONE FROM THE INNER CIRCLE OF FMC/MC (INCLUDING THE OPPA THAT WANTED TO GO OUT WITH HER)
e) SOMEONE ELSE SAVES HER

PLACE YOUR VOTES

Well, well, well. The girl finally broke, and everything is escalating rather quickly.

Aggregator gang
@kronix literally every manga on this site. dude, do you have a life? every manga/webtoon on this site has your snarky bitching comment about "predictable plot" and "stupid characters". yeah we get it, this manhwa is no "War and Peace", I think everyone who keeps reading it for 70+ chapters knows it and enjoys it for what it is. Is it fat trolling? or are you just venting you frustration from the lack of creative talents and abilities to write something better? I swear to god if hbrowse had a comment section you would bitch about dicksizes and tits being too big in hentai manga.

Dex-chan lover
@ZeonII do you want my attention that bad? Yes I see you! I suggest you block me before I change my mind and report you for personally attacking me more than one occasion.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't worry guys, It's not some weird stalker behind her. It's just old saint nick making sure she got home ok.

Dex-chan lover
those comments by the "Science Loser" really remind me of the posts on incel forums...it's uncanny

Users who are viewing this thread